Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites
$178
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$172
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$127
$99
$231
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

$82
$69
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$88
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$223
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$120
$108
  • Beachfront
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
$379
$359
All reviewsbeach chairs and towelshollywood beachone bedroom suitesmall poolminute walk to the beachfull size fridgefront officeoffice stafflocation is greatsleeper sofacoffee potonly stayed one nightworked greatold floridanice sizecleaning staffflat screen
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The hotel is clean and very close to the beach. Booked last room one day in advance of my arrival and got a queen bed room with small kitchen area and bathroom. Spent 100 USD and it was ok with that. Plenty of eating places just around the cornet. The Parking is extra 6 USD.
The hotel is facing the street, but that is even better than live in a hotel direct in front of the beach, as there are so many cafes/restaurants with "specific" kitchen smell and nightlife noise.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andris B
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My hubby and I were pleasantly surprised and would now plan to stay longer next time. The hotel is older but has been refreshed and renewed. The location was also perfect, a block off the boardwalk on the beach. The waterway with restaurants was also right across the road. This is best value for your buck. It reminded us of the 50's in a good way.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vizzybizz
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed for only two nights, but the location could not be more perfect. The suites are large, clean and well-equipped. There is a nice small pool for guests to use, lots of (paid) parking, which is a huge bonus as street parking can get VERY tight on the beach, particularly during the Season. There are several excellent restaurants within walking distance, but the biggest plus is that it's situated down the street from the boardwalk and beach. If you want to escape the madness of South Beach and Ft. Lauderdale beaches, this is the place to go.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank spocksf
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I did a mother daughter trip here--myself and two 18 year olds. My goal was to be walking distance to everything and not spend $$ on a car rental. This place is really well located... Right across ocean ave from some fun sunset restaurants such as Le Tub, GG's, Joe's Tiki Bar. A block to the ocean. We could bounce out of bed every morning and go for nice little runs on the broad walk. (Yes broad, not board). There are bike rental places nearby if running isn't your thing. A few restaurants along the broad walk offer cheap breakfasts for under $5.00. The cooking equipment at this place is marginal at best. If you want to cook on vacation here, I would not recommend. The water taxi stop is nearby and can take you to ft lauderdale. For $20 per person and you can hop on and off all day at a many different stops for restaurants and shopping. There's a trolley in Hollywood that runs Wednesday thru Sunday... $1.00 a ride. We took that to the downtown Hollywood area where there are more restaurant options. My teenagers liked some of the cheap shops there and froyo at Menchies. The park is beautiful! you can stock up on a few groceries at publix there. There's also a Walgreens and a liquor store with better prices than at the beach.

I would say that more than three people here would feel crowded. The sleeper sofa is not too comfy but teenagers can handle it. Its clean and feels safe. The little pool is a nice place to be on a windy day, but it is on the hwy side. There is another patio area with grills we are welcome to use. I was only here four nights so we went out for meals. The complimentary beach chairs and towels were a bonus. Overall, I was happy with our experience here. I will request a second story room next time because last night the guests above us started clomping around and moving furniture at 5:00 am. Thankfully that happened our last night there.

Room Tip: Second story to avoid hearing guests above you.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank whitjohnw
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Wanted something that felt a little more Old Florida than the hotel my conference was at. My suite was roomy, clean and quiet. The short walk to the beach and boardwalk had me on the beach for sunrise and sunset. Many good restaurants within blocks. Staff were pleasant and helpful when I asked for seafood recommendations. It met my expecations, and my budget.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business