“Relax , amazing stay, great staff and manager !!”

Paradise Oceanfront Hotel
Ranked #7 of 25 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our first stay but definitely not the last one!!. Elvis made everything awesome, staff is a great key for an awesome experience. You are steps away from amazing Hollywood Florida Beach. I fall in love with the great location and view a year ago and decided to reserve for Labor day weekend, it has been the best get away I have had in years. Thanks Elvis for treating us so well. I love the classic music and the time spent at the patio watching my kids getting in the water. Could not ask for more !!! See you next time...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I and our two kids have stayed at this hotel twice already. Both times, we had a very relaxing time. Excellent location, easy access to the beach, and Elvis the manager is always ready to help.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Second time staying at the Paradise, it gets better every time. From check in to check out Elvis, the property manager is on point. Rooms are clean, kitchens well equipped. thus is not a new Hotel but I assure you the view and service is amazing you couldn't ask for better service. Great parking and literally on the beach. I will be back Forsure. Oh Elvis also went out of his way to accommodate my Harley also.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Usmcbuono
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Staying at this hotel will most certainly relax your senses. I really liked the down to earth atmosphere at this hotel and the classic rock music playing in the background. You can cook all your own meals and there’s also a gas grill out front. The rooms feature a kitchenette, full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, etc. Don’t forget to bring your bikes to ride up and down the boardwalk on the dedicated bike path and another tip might be to bring your fishing rod. Fishing off the beach is permitted during certain hours (8PM-6AM). The hotel manager, Elvis, is a very cool, laid back guy who really cares and makes you feel welcome. He went out of his way to make sure we had a pleasant stay and he is a big reason why there is so much repeat business here. This is my second time coming here and I can see myself coming back many more times. I fully recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 12 is the best room. It gives you a beautiful ocean view as well as a side view of the boardwal...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

it has really been one hectic summer. We were way past due for a relaxing beach getaway. Add to that the untimely death of 2 friends, and basically the last week before returning to work in a field that requires caregiving to many. Hollywood is our beach of choice. We visit frequently and have stayed at several properties. We hoped to at least be near to the beach. We followed the advice of a local and went to "Paradise"? Literally. We had a cozy, OCEAN VIEW! BEACH FRONT, steps from the beach apartment, with a kitchen and dining area. The room was clean, had flat screen and cable. Great location,without the fear of over rambunctious party animals. I can't say enough about Elvis, the property Manager. He was extremely attentive, courteous , and friendly. Highly recommend this property and can't wait to return. :)

Room Tip: When I say Fitness Center, Im referring to boardwalk area for walking right outside hotel. Room...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Clean, spacious rooms. Literally steps from the beach. Right on the boardwalk. The manager Elvis was very pleasant and laid back. Amazing weekend stay on the beach. We will be back again soon. Book here, you will not regret it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed here with my family for a little weekend getaway. Heard about this hotel from a co-wrker that had previously stayed there (which gave ot rave reviews). Everything i was told about this place was on point! Spacious rooms with fully equipped kitchens, and comfy beds. The view from our rooms (11 & 12) were breath-taking. Hotel is literally right on the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk, which is a wonderful place to take a stroll with the family and grab a bite to eat or drink. But i must say the most memorable part of my stay, was the wonderful treatment we received from manager Elvis. I have honestly never been treated so well at any accomodation that i have ever stayed at. we were so satisfied with our service and rooms, that my sister booked another room for 2 weeks after our stay. If youre looking for a clean, simple, and relaxed hotel right on the beach, with killer views, Paradise oceanfront is the place to be!

Room Tip: Rooms 10-13 are great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family