“Really a Great Find.”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #65 of 615 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The food was just as I had hoped, fresh and tasty. As it happened the restaurant in a strip mall went almost un-noticed. I ordered a combination plate not realizing it was for kids. No one said anything. (I(I guess they thought poor Senior ) It was really good but the portions were small. Ate most of my wife's plate. She got another. By the time we left we were so full we went to our Hotel to take a Siesta.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

You can't go wrong with Chipotle. We walked across the street from our hotel and brought the food back with us. Good service and great food!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have never ate at one of these places before and now I wish I had.The prices are very reasonable and you surely get your money's worth. we are here one time before our cruise and on the day we returned. Very good food and very clean place. The staff is very professional.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

OK food, priced reasonably, quick service. Noisy, family atmosphere with not enough seating when busy. Was next to the hotel we stayed at so we walked to it but strip mall location had plenty of parking.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Fast, quality service. Big portions, yummy food! We stopped there after our long flight and wanted something fast and good. This was the perfect stop and we didn't feel the fat overload that we would've had if we had a fast food burger and fries.