“Not the best Greek ...”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
New Braunfels, Texas
“Not the best Greek ...”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place is good but not great.... The pizza loos good, we most likely wont eat at this place again.

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Simple & Good”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have to say, I was surprised by this place. Food is really good. I've the shrimps, hummus and chicken.... really good. I was also introduce to Pumpkin Spice drink. Service is nice and friendly. Affordable and clean and quick and tasty!!!

I'll be back. :) its a Greek Joint!!!

• Visited September 2012
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great location, great food! Chicken souvlaki was as good as any in Montreal. Everything was good... the greek salad, the entres, it was a really good expreience. We ate outside on the terrace and everything we ate was really good. I will definitely go back when I am in South Florida again. Great job guys!

• Visited August 2012
Hollywood, Florida
“Stand Out Greek”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Finally gave this little restaurant a try for lunch and left very happy. This is small place, probably holds about 20 people inside but don't let it size scare you off. There is an equal amount of seating along Harrison St. for when the weather is good. This isn't the type of place you would go for a romantic dinner, but as the name implies a neighborhood hang out, friendly and comfortable. Food was delicious and very fresh, service was attentive and we never felt rushed. Pita sandwiches were the best I've had and the lemon potatoes were delicious. We wrapped up with a wonderful Greek desert of yogurt with honey and walnuts. I can't wait to go back and for more. I saw an earlier review saying there was some problem with the decor but everything looked fresh clean and updated to me. I liked the fact that the typical blue and white color scheme was kept at bay.

• Visited August 2012
South Florida, Florida
“Food is ok, atmosphere is drab”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Great name and logo, but it just looks like they're not putting that much passion into the restaurant. The food is decent, although we usually pass due to the atmosphere. The dining room feel like a cold lobby and could use a cleaning and fresh coat of paint. Will probably get take-out from now on and stick to the simple menu items.

Visited April 2012