1,032 results
All reviews cruise port front desk shuttle service complimentary breakfast taco bell complimentary shuttle the breakfast area convenient location lauderdale airport stayed here for one night housekeeping staff bed was very comfortable rental car living room full kitchen ft stirling
Reviewed December 11, 2012

stayed for two nights,very comfartable, close to airport and cruise terminal, shopping centre next door, very helpful staff, shuttle available to and from airport, breakfast buffet style, a bit limited , but enjoyable

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lovinguhere, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

I just wanted to say thanks for visiting us and sharing your feedback. I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We have stayed here before, and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Directions to major places are known and given with a smile. I think it was Kelly who was at the front desk. the rooms are huge, free internet, free breakfast and they provide a paid shuttle service to the pier.

Very close to Jaxson's ice cream parlor and the beach.

We will come back again for our next cruise.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.. Never had a bad one.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We booked the Hampton Inn on Stirling Road through stay123.com. For a small deposit, we received a great deal which included a 1BR suite with furnished kitchen including dishes, glasses, etc. plus 2 burner stove, microwave & dishwasher. The package included 7 days parking, a good full breakfast, & shuttle to & from the cruise ship. Shuttles to the various ships were all scheduled for your on arrival. The hotel room is in excellent condition & the main lobby etc are up to date. All of this for only $124.00 - excellent value.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2Cookes

Shonelle Boucher, AGM

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed here for one night following a visit to the beach area of Hollywood. The hotel was very convenient to the airport and offers a free shuttle. The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was comfortable and quiet, although my bed could stand to be replaced. There was no restraurant on site so the staff offered several places that deliver. We had a late stay due to the time of our flight departure. The shuttle driver was very pleasant. There could be improvement in the free breakfast as far as quality is concerned. Overall a good choice for pre or post cruise stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karen K
Lovinguhere, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your most generous feedback from your recent stay with us. We are happy that we exceeded your expectations and provided you with a superior level of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this property one night prior to boarding a cruise ship. For one night, it wasn't bad. The hotel offered a free shuttle to their property from the airport. I called the hotel right after I got my bags, and by the time we walked to the pickup point, they were there waiting. The check-in process was a breeze. The lobby clean and neat - what I have come to expect from the Hampton brand. The front desk staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome.

We arrived at our room, and as I was beginning to unpack a bag, my wife called my attention to the bed. The bed was neatly made, however there was a noticeable boot print on the sheet, near the pillow. Thinking it may possibly be a stain that had not come out in the wash, I touched it with my finger - YUCK! It was a fresh stain. It was as if someone had worn a dirty boot and stepped on the bed to reach something above it. I called the front desk and they placed us in another room. This transition was seamless, as the desk clerk met us on our floor and provided us with a key to the new room.

The new room was missing the obvious boot print on the sheet, but had a slight odor. Nothing earth-shattering and we just wanted to get some rest after a long day of travel from the west coast. The room was nicely furnished, and had the right amenities (coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave oven). The room did show some signs of wear - paint chipped in a couple of places, however it was comfortable.

We slept in and missed the breakfast buffet. There are a couple of small restaurants within walking distance - including McDonalds. There's also a Winn Dixie grocery store and a Big Lots in case you forget something, or want to purchase extra odds & ends for a cruise.

This hotel also offers a free shuttle to the cruise port - a good deal considering other places wanted up to $16/person for the same service.

All in all, not a bad stay, but not quite up to the standard of Hampton Inns. Where this place really shines is it's shuttle service, customer service, and close proximity to the airport and cruise port.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cuffemdude

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Hollywood during your recent visit to our city. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. Please accept our deepest apologies with the issues you may have encountered during your stay.

It is our goal to provide every guest with a superior level of service and regret that you were not satisfied with your stay at our property. Please rest assured that the comments you provided will be appropriately addressed. Thank you once again for your comments and your kind praise of our staff.

Once again, please accept our apologies.

Shonelle Boucher, AGM