1,029 results
All reviewscruise portfront deskshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfasttaco bellcomplimentary shuttlethe breakfast areaconvenient locationlauderdale airportstayed here for one nighthousekeeping staffbed was very comfortablerental carliving roomfull kitchenftstirling
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Hampton Inn has free airport shuttle that was very prompt at picking us up. It is close to the airport and Port Everglades. They provide transportation to Port Everglades for $10 per person which made it very convienent for us instead of waiting for a cab. The hotel was very clean, the room was nice, comfortable and the free breakfast was good also. We arrived after 8pm and there were a few eating places within walking distance for us to visit. I had no complaints and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank jadajag
Lovinguhere, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your most generous feedback from your recent stay with us. We are happy that we exceeded your expectations and provided you with a superior level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Checked in about 3 weeks ago, and they billed my credit card 4 x for one night, one room. I called down to the manager, and she basically said, she was very busy, there was nothing she could do, it was between me and travelocity. And then Hung up on me. As I was leaving to go to the Hyatt across the street, 3 other people told me they did the same thing to them on check in. Never had a problem with Hampton before, will never stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank jce3227
Lovinguhere, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Hollywood during your recent visit to our city. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. Please accept our deepest apologies with any issues you may have encountered during your stay.

Our goal at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Hollywood is to please every guest every time, if there's anything we can do to further ensure your satisfaction please let me know. Once again thank for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is appreciated. Please rest assured that your response will be addressed with the appropriate department heads.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Most of the employees at this hotel are very friendly. The rooms are very nice and spacious. Plenty of hot water. Reliable internet which is always a plus!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Lovinguhere, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed here with friends overnight when departing for a cruise. The hotel is very busy. The rooms are small but clean. The breaksfast area is too cramped for the number of people....luckily McDonalds is near by. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Just_Got_Back_Again

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I've stayed in quite a few Hamptons across the country since I'm an Hilton Honors member and I'd say this is not the newest one, but it has been updated and has the style and quality you'd expect from a Hampton. It's also one of the busiest I've ever been to!

I got two rooms: a double double for my kids and a one-bedroom King suite for my husband and me. Tons of space in that room - it be good for families with little ones since it has a sofa sleeper. But since my kids are tall teenagers, we opted for the second room since I had enough points. Hampton always have a fresh modern look with updated linens and not those skanky bedspreads. This one was no different.

There is another airport Hampton to the north of the Ft. Lauderdale airport, but I selected this one since we were actually going to the Miami cruise port. Super close to Ft. Lauderdale cruiseport. That being said, it is a VERY busy hotel come morning. The breakfast area got busy quite early. Also, the "excursions" desk is quite busy, so if you need a shuttle, make sure you get down there early as I saw quite a few people arranging excursions (some had just come back from a cruise and had time before their flight home.)

The cost for the shuttle to Miami cruise port was $20 per person. It actually came 45 minutes early (we were ready) but that was okay since we discovered that getting to Miami cruise terminal earlier is a good thing. On our return to Ft. Lauderdale airport the taxi fare was $65 (from Hilton downtown) so the cost is just a bit more than taxi.

The breakfast buffet was good - usual stuff. Cereal, waffles, french toast sticks, sausage, etc. No complaints. I'd stay here again. Since we got here late, we didn't have to venture out for dinner, but the neighborhood looked okay. No airport noise for us.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family