DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Beachwalk Resort(Hallandale Beach)
  • Pool
Knights Inn Hallandale(Hallandale Beach)
3,116 results
All reviewsfront deskdouble treepool areahollywood beachwater taxiintercoastal waterwaytrolley stopself parkingthe inter coastalcorner roomgreat poolaventura mallbeach accesshotel restaurantfridge and microwaveper daypalm trees
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have been to South Florida many weekends during my 5-year Ph.D. program and stayed in various hotels. The staff at the Crowne Plaza, Hollywood were superb. In particular, Akeelia was friendly and accommodating making my celebratory commencement weekend even more special. Akeelia provides excellent customer service, focusing on building long-lasting relationships with each guest. And because of that, I have become a loyal customer. I will always place the Crowne Plaza, Hollywood as my number one destination in South Florida because of this excellent and personal treatment. Thank you to the whole staff and Akeelia (especially) for delivering warm hospitality with a great smile!

Eileen Wesley
Guest on June 14 - 17, 2013

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the intracoastal.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Tana F, Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Sandy G,

Thank you for being a loyal guest to us and Congratulations!!!
We are so happy to know that we were part of such a special weekend for you and were able to make the experience even better. We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us. Akeelia is an excellent team member and please rest assured that she will be recognized for the memorable service provided to you. We hope to see you in the near future. Have a fantastic summer!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I would like to thank Manager on Duty Chris M. for excellent service upon arrival with early check in and great customer service to my children and my family it feels like home with great smile and additude.Great place to be super friendly staff as always (Jeff bellman) and great food and pool area.Thanks again from Toronto...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear epianoe,

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us.
We appreciate all of the compliments on our staff service. Chris and Jeff are both assets to our team and we'll be sure to recognize them for providing you with memorable service. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you in the near future. Say hello to our friends in Toronto!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza 2 nights in May before our cruise out of Miami. We throughly enjoyed our stay and this has become one of our favorite places to stay in Florida. If you're looking for a relaxing, tropical vacation, yet close to everything, this is your place!

The hotel and its grounds are immaculate. The pool area is absolutely the best, huge pool with enough space for everyone to have their own area to swim, etc. The water was nice and warm and there are lounge chairs everywhere, both in the sun, and shade. They have a little hut with beach towels and they also sell t-shirts, sunglasses, and sunscreen if needed. The Lava Tiki Bar (and Grille) was great and we enjoyed lunch there both days. The food is very good and we had several tropical drinks as well that were made to perfection. Servers are great as well, Dan and Evelyn are both top-notch and we really enjoyed their friendliness and service.

Jeff at the hotel (Concierge, I think) is also great, and so hopefully and friendly. A true asset to the hotel.

The room was clean, spacious, and had a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. We also had a balcony which made the room even better, we enjoyed sitting out there many times.

The area this property is in is almost to Hallandale Beach. There is a walmart right around the corner, over the bridge, to grab anything you need for your stay or for your cruise. Also a 7/11 right next door that is well stocked--this came in very handy for us as well.

The beach is a 3 minute walk right across the street and along the fire station, all public access. We also took the trolley one evening over to the broadwalk for pizza. The location of this hotel is great, we would definitely stay here and again and highly recommend this property. This hotel would work as either a pre/post cruise stay, or as a vacation within itself. Very pleased!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank TravelerofTheSeas13

Dear TravelerofTheSeas13,

Well, it sounds like you have found your new home away from home!
Thank you very much for taking the time to share this wonderful review with us. We are so pleased to know how much you and your family enjoyed the amenities in the hotel and had a chance to explore our neighborhood as well. Your compliments on our staff services are much appreciated and we'll be sure to recognize each team member you have mentioned for providing you with such memorable service.
Again, we truly appreciate you sharing this feedback and can't wait to welcome you back to Hollywood.
Have a great summer!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were expecting this hotel to be closer to the beach.

When we when checked in, the front desk said she was "upgrading" our room. I thought to myself, how is she upgrading us when we booked a 1 KING BED CORNER ROOM.

When we got to the room- it was disappointing- views of construction sites, parking lots, and roads. I was told when I booked the room I would have views of the intercoastal/ocean.

The pillows are horrible. Like bricks.

I will say room service & the food from their café was excellent!

The pool and hotel area was clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear yanksgirlinfl,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
We're sorry to hear that the view from your room was not the preferred view. Our hotel faces east and west so the options are partial intracoastal or partial ocean view. It would be best to request a particular view while booking the reservation so we are aware of your preference day of arrival. Again, we greatly appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Greeted very well upon check-in. For the price you can not go wrong. Excellent price. I must say the room was nicer than I expected other than the glob of hair found on the floor of the bathroom when we first went into the room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. A/C was a bit loud but you could set it how you wanted it. They only left 2 towels for us to use and no bath mat. I went to get a soda and they charged $2 a 12 ounce can of soda I thought that was high. We were at the pool and they charged $3.76 for a bottle of water. The night we arrived it had rained so hard the roads were flooded and we had to eat in their restaurant. The menu was very limited with very few options. We both are vegetarians and found one item we could order. Linguini and butter sauce with veggies $18.
When the cleaning crew finished cleaning the room the next day we noticed the door was not closed completely. Good thing we put anything valuable in the safe. The hallway could use some ventilation as it is quite warm. Even with my complaints I was very satisfied with the service and room. I will be going back to the area soon and expect to stay here again. Nice thing is there is a 7-11 right next door they carry everything you need. Just go there to buy your drinks to put into the fridge inside the room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pizzadr

Dear Pizzadr,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us.
We appreciate your wonderful feedback of our customer service and guest rooms.
We greatly apologize for the housekeeping issues during your stay with us. Your concerns will be reviewed with our team members and we will take necessary action for improve.
We certainly look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Hollywood.

Thank you!