“Good food and Intercoastal view, good prices too”

Giorgio's Bakery & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 26 Dessert in Hollywood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great lunch place. Good Frutti DI Mare very large portion. Good intercostal views. The bakery was not as good as I thought it would be. I got a Cannoli, not that great a premade shell not that great and Ricotta tasted a little off. All told it is a good value for a lunch or sandwich either inside at counter or outside along the intercostal.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The intracoastal water way at Hollywood, Florida provides an excellent locale for casual dining. Giorgio's further enhances the experience with a nicely priced and varied menu. My lamb/beef gyro was tasty, complimented by an affordable glass of white Zinfandel. The parking lot is small but had space for us. The waiter was most pleasant and helpful. This is a place to return to.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We came here recently as a last minute resort as there are not many breakfast places in the area that we know of. We usually go to Miami Juice but I had a cravings for french toast and my boyfriend didn't feel like driving all the way to the Front Porch Cafe which had awesome reviews so we decided to give this place a try. I assure you the following review is not biased as we've met up with friends here before for lunch and it was okay. But as far as breakfast goes, not okay.

When we got there it was very busy so we weren't expecting immediate attention. However, after we were seated we waited about 20 mins to get any recognition from the servers, and only after flagging one down did we get any service. When I asked the waitress for a side of bacon and sausage with my order she was somewhat rude and abruptly said you can't do that. She said you have to get three of one or the other, you can't combine them. I told her the menu wasn't clear and she kept repeating you can't do that. I thought she was going to bite my head off. However, it was moot as the side of bacon never came with our food.

Now to the French toast. It was the most awful pieces of bread splattered with egg coating I've ever seen and tasted. It was dry and had no hint of sweetness or vanilla that you'd expect to taste. It is one of the easiest things to make so you'd have to go out of your way to mess up French toasts. They charged us for the bacon that never came and we asked them to take it off. Needless to say, experience and food were awful. I was never so anxious to leave a place before, never again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Hard to beat their wonderful breakfasts with fresh bakery rolls.
Great view from the inside but you can't sit outside because of the smokers. Usually one table will spoil it for all the tables.
The service is always very good.
The vegetable omelet is incredible.
We usually eat here several times each visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The service was great. I felt very comfortable eating by myself. Not an atmospheric type of place. No toast.