“Great place for fresh bread and delicious cold cuts.”

Giorgio's Bakery & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 26 Dessert in Hollywood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I made a quick stop at the bakery. I had a glass of Pinot Noir and ordered some cold cuts which by the way where not part of the menu. No problem with that. My order was quickly served and charged as a salmon wrap. Swiss cheese was exquisite; so was the bread and the salmon. The Pinot was not that good but I believe that was my fault because I did not order a specific one and just left it to the surprize, and surprize it was.
Great attention and nice ambiance. Tables where clean.
Definitely will come back.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stopped by on my boat for breakfast, didnt have any dock landings.
Breakfast was good, service good too.
I would go back to this place.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you enjoy delicious food while sitting on the intracoastal waterway for a lot less money than you would expect to pay anywhere else, then Giorgios Bakery is the place for you. The breakfasts are as big in size as they are in taste. Lunch and dinner do not fail to deliver either. Their authentic Greek dishes are spectacular as are their breads and pastries. truly a hidden gem in Hollywood

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We only went there once, the view and atmosphere was different...a good different...The food was ok for me my husband like it more...the desserts looked really nice, homemade made right there and plenty of choices....

Reviewed May 15, 2013

EVERYTHING is amazing- we go every year!!!! The chicken pies are amazing and they have great bakery items!