“Fun Night!”
Review of Taco Beach Shack

Taco Beach Shack
Reserve with OpenTable
Taco Beach Shack is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 609 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taco Beach Shack is your friendly neighborhood taco shack in Hollywood, FL. Gourmet Mexican food, specialty burritos, quesadillas and tacos – we keep it spicy!
Reviewed March 7, 2013

So much fun! Good Margaritas. Yummy Korean short rib tacos. We will definitely be back soon. Stephanie was a sweet and lovely server.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This restaurant is not authentic Mexican but serves very good Touristy Mexican food i.e. tacos, burritos,etc... The food is extremely fresh and very good. Well seasoned and bottles of salsa, both hot and tangy are offered. Portions are huge. I've had the tacos, the soft shell ones are a better choice. The rice and beans are perfect, the grilled corn can do without the cheese. I've also had the burritos, and the brisket platter. The platter is enough for 2 people. Very good and tasty . The Sangria ia a rip off. Too much ice, very little wine, also not very good, stick to beer. Definitely a good choice for a casual and hearty meal.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Coming from California, we get pretty good Mexican food, so I'm a bit critical when I have it elsewhere. Mexican this is not, but there ground beef taco was good, and the beer was very cold which was a plus. Good spot for a quick snack.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Service excelent , food great, a big shout out to Jason and John !! The only thing I would change is the horn blowing from people wanting to park!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been here twice. The first time the service was awful. Waiter was very nice but explained that our ticket had been misplaced so we waited a very long time for our food. Grilled mahi mahi salad had a nice portion of delicious fish but the salad tasted like it came from a bag with perservatives giving it an unnatural taste. My daughter loved her two tacos. The second time I tried the fabulous Korean rib tacos which used kimchi, instead of the lettuce and it was excellent. I also had a fish taco which used that untasty lettuce. I will return for more Korean rib and would love the try the 10 hour braised brisket which is also on the menu. The roasted corn is also very flavorful.