“Authentic classic cuban food.”

Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine
Ranked #105 of 607 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: I could not find a website for the hotel but just a review page, we have eaten here a few times when we are in Florida, the service is good, the food is excellent and would recommend it anytime.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you don't have boring bland taste buds this is the place for you! The food is full of flavor. If you want good quality latin food this is the place to be don't go expecting & all american food joint with no flavor because this offers so much more. Cuban food & Hello we are visiting Miami what do you expect??? Service was nice & its not a fancy place but it's average & they take good care of there customers i recommend Las Vegas.....

There are newer reviews for Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is one of those little restaurants that you find by surprise. It's not a popular location spot in miami/hollywood, and it's definitely not known by a TON of people. It's more like one of those restaurants you find by exploring. And I have to admit, i LOVED it: the food, the service, and the environment. The food was exquisite, the service was exceptional, and the environment was peaceful and relaxing (not like much restaurants nowadays). Overall, it was a great experience. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a nice lunch, maybe even dinner (and it's not even that expensive, a big plus).

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Good Cuban food with lots of choices for sides instead of the classic rice, beans and plantains. Happy hour every night with
mojito's and cheap margaritas. 2-3 DOLLARS. Quite the bargain.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Nice service. Nice environment. Salty food. It was a little of a downer. I wasn't able to finish my meal because of the salt. I was disappointed as I was starving and figured Florida would have good cuban food hard to find in other parts of the U.S. As a personal chef I look for places where I can enjoy good food but in this case I would be better off making it at home instead of paying for it.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

It looks like it used to be a Wendy's, or some other type of fast food joint. My expectations were low because of this, but it went way way way beyond my expectations. The food was great, the palomilla steak was so tender, the black beans were flavorful, the tostones were tasty and the dipping sauce for them was great too.

Now lets talk about dessert. My boyfriend got the tres leches cake, and I got the flan. Oh my goodness. Both were amazing. Not just good, but amazing. The cafe con leche was also really good.

This is a classic case of don't judge a book by its cover. Try it, you won't be disappointed.