“Worth every penny!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hallandale Beach Blvd
Description: Tempt your palate at Diplomat Prime, the resort's steakhouse. Delicious offerings include the finest cuts of meat, including 21-day, dry-aged beef as well as Long Island duck and domestic rack of lamb. Delectable seafood options include a 3.5-Pound live Maine lobster poached in butter, swordfish loin, and salmon filet. Reservations are recommended for our contemporary setting of 15 tables.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Dinner at Hollywood Prime was the "treat" meal during our trip. Although it was a steakhouse and my boyfriend was humming as he ate his steak, I went with the swordfish and it was worth every penny. I was almost too full from the large spinach salad but I ate nearly every morsel of the fish. Be sure to check out the wine list. I had the Domaine Serene Pinot Noir and fell in love. The attention to detail from the staff made the dining experience amazing!

1  Thank Tampadiva

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Diego and team took very good care of us and our meal was terrific! Stone crab apps and Kobe skewers to start - a must!! Delicious wine from Oregon - gorgeous steaks and sorbet to finish - WOW! Best part was the outstanding service and thoughtful meal suggestions - visit if you in the Hollywood area - and it's in a beautiful hotel.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

From the time of your making your reservation, to the completion of the evening, a totally fantastic experience. The hostess staff is truly welcoming, the cocktail lounge staff is very classy and friendly, the wait staff including Robert are top notch.
Then comes the drinks and food. You can get Dom perignon, nickel and nickel, far niente by the glass. The full wine list is exceptional. The foie gras is the best that I have ever had. The fresh mozzarella and tomatoes with basil are the finest. Then comes the greatest dry or wet aged steaks or prime ribs ever. The mushrooms were an unbelievable mix and we're wonderful. Desserts were beautiful and great. I look forward to many returns as this was an evening celebrating my wife and my first anniversary that will always be remembered.

2  Thank sanford1
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The service was great really helpful with there Recommendations in wine and the food. We are planing on going again

1  Thank Atrogons
Reviewed February 22, 2014

No doubt- this restaurant has high class. The food is very well prepared and the winelist impressive. But you have to bring a bucket of dollards to pay the bill...