“I'll never go anywhere else!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Tide Vacation Apartments
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Friendly staff, spacious rooms, fantastic view, excellent location! It is small enough that my baby monitor worked across the full range of the building. I selected a "partial ocean view" room and didn't feel like I missed out on anything; the view was great and it felt like I never left the beach the full week of my stay. The pool faces the ocean, which is another huge plus. The shallow end is not very shallow so little ones who can't swim yet need floaties. The owners seem to be pretty uptight about the very long list of rules, but the upside is you won't find the locals renting a room and inviting their entire extended family, overtaking the grill and the pool, pumping obnoxious music and partying late into the night. It's no Waldorf Astoria but I would rate it 5 stars relative to the other accommodations on Hollywood beach, and probably 3 stars compared to what's available at other destinations I've visited, so I settled on 4 stars. They successfully capture the charming mid-twentieth century feel that is so attractive about Hollywood beach. It's quaint, clean, and relatively quiet with a nice pool on the broadwalk close enough
to walk to the action without the annoyance of it overflowing onto your doorstep when you want to relax.

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank aarrigo
There are newer reviews for Tide Vacation Apartments

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Outdated 1960's furniture & decor. Old German owner needs to put some of her profits back into the property & update it. Too expensive for old decor. Not worth the price. Only thing going for this property is the location of pool right in front of property & on ocean.

• Stayed: December 2011
6  Thank Msmycall
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The Tide Vacation apartments were the BEST!! Loved, loved, it!!!! It's right on the beach. The staff were all very nice and accomdating. The pool is refreshing and you can BBQ by the pool. My family and I cooked every night and enjoyed our room to the fullest. It's a short drive to Publix Supermarket and to restaurants. The Broadwalk was also a big plus cause everyone practically exercises, ride bikes or just walks up and down daily from morning to night. You can walk to stores eateries, and listen to live music too. I can't wait to return. I miss being there...:-( Thank you STAFF for being so wonderful to the Malave Family.

• Stayed: August 2012
9  Thank Sassy355
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We stayed at the Tide for one week in May, 2012. We had the one bedroom apartment which was very spacious and clean. The staff was extremely accommodating to their guests. They went above and beyond to make their guests welcome. The pool was great and the beach was footsteps away. I would highly recommend the Tide to anyone who is looking for a clean, friendly place located on the Broadwalk beachfront.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank muffinConn_
Reviewed April 18, 2012

A friend and I stayed at the Tide Vacation Apartments the week of April 8-14, 2012 after coming off a 2 week cruise. The 1 bedroom apt was large and very clean. The bedroom had a double bed and a single bed in it. There were also 2 couches in the living room that convert into beds. Plus you get a fairly large eating table (seats 4). A TV in the living room AND a small one in the bedroom! The kitchenette was small but had everything you need in order to prepare food (full fridge and stove, small microwave, coffeemaker, kettle and toaster). The staff (especially Susan) is extremely friendly and went above and beyond when helping us get around Hollywood (hooking us up with our very reliable taxi driver Phillipe) or giving us info on the area and making our stay great. The pool is large and kept extremely clean. A person couldn't ask for a better place to stay on the beach/boardwalk. I would not hesitate to recommend this place and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: All rooms face the ocean but some have better views. Room 218 is right in the middle and has a grea...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Riverrat1960
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We transferred here after being at a different apartment for a week. What a difference! The Tide is very welcoming, clean, and the rooms have an airy, relaxing feeling. The staff are very nice, polite, accommodating and flexible. You can't beat the location. It's right on the boardwalk/beach, and the pool is large, clean and well maintained. We loved it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AineG
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I never think to write a review after a vacation but i want you to know that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay @ The Tide Vacation Apartments in May 2011. All of the staff were very helpful and accommodating. We enjoyed the fact that we were able to cook inside or on the grill, loved walking on the Broadwalk and the fact that the beach is right there in front of you. The pool was great! Our children live 10 minutes away and they were able to come to visit. My husband has been ill and it was great for him to be able to sit on the balcony or down by the pool and he would be the first to tell you that "it was GREAT"! We hope to return this year.

Room Tip: We were in Room 217 and were pleased with the view which is like in the middle on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family