“VERY GOOD ASIAN FOOD”
Review of Sushi 'n Thai

Sushi 'n Thai
Ranked #83 of 609 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: There are more expensive sushi restaurants in South Florida, but none better. If sushi is what you want, this is the place to go. The nigiri is fresh and there is a great selection, but it is the rolls that set this place apart. The Four Seasons roll, the Kiss roll, you name it...they are incredible. To a person, everyone I have taken to the restaurant was loved it and it has become their go-to sushi restaurant. Even people who are not sushi fans love the menu with excellent Thai food like whole fish, tom-ka-kai soup, pad thai, etc. It is all fantastic. It has my highest recommendation.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Had lunch here several times, as I'm a Hollywood resident. The sushi rolls are delightful , sashimi fresh, crunchy tempura, and fair price. The place looks clean and the service is fast.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

No complaints - a varied menu with daily specials. We ate here twice during our 5-day stay at Ataraxia, loved it.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. After reading some of the reviews we decided to try it. Little did we know how much we would love the food. We ordered both sushi and Thai food. There is no complaints from us. Oh! The staff is great and helpful as well. Give this place a try, you will not be disappointed. Maybe we will eat in next time.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

The sushi taste wondeful, it was fresh, and everything I eat was excellent. The service was great too.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Been there many times, excellent service, tasty sushi specials and my all time favorite red curry with beff #11 lunch menu. I move from South Florida, but every time I am back to visit, never miss a visit. Highly recommend.