“Great lunch stop”
Review of Sushi 'n Thai

Sushi 'n Thai
Ranked #81 of 625 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: There are more expensive sushi restaurants in South Florida, but none better. If sushi is what you want, this is the place to go. The nigiri is fresh and there is a great selection, but it is the rolls that set this place apart. The Four Seasons roll, the Kiss roll, you name it...they are incredible. To a person, everyone I have taken to the restaurant was loved it and it has become their go-to sushi restaurant. Even people who are not sushi fans love the menu with excellent Thai food like whole fish, tom-ka-kai soup, pad thai, etc. It is all fantastic. It has my highest recommendation.
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Truly enjoy the Chicken Soup and sushi. Sizable portions and pretty good service. Great for lunch for sure

Reviewed March 10, 2012

The sushi is always great at reasonable prices. We eat here about 20 times a year and will continue! Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

My husband and I when to Sushi n Thai for dinner on a cold Florida night 53degees.(similar to the service we received).The waiter was very blah ,just like the atmosphere,they needed some back ground music so can did not have to listen to other patrond full conversion.we ordered green tea which they wanted to charge us by the cup "they don't provide tea by the pot"however she came to refill our cups with a teapot.we started with pork potstickers , they did not taste fresh,followed by basil shrimp fried rice which was very tasty however, the rice was too soft.My husband had the chicken special connection it was ok.We will not be back it was not worth the money and they also add an automatic 18% gratuity.A BIG mistake, takeout would have been better not the night.

1  Thank madeintheuk
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My wife introduced me to this place on my day off. Get there a little early because it definitely gets busy. The menu has a huge selection of Sushi and Thai favorites. The portions served lean slightly towards the big serving size. not too large though. There are a couple of small outdoor parlor tables for couples.Overall - nice atmosphere, good service, great food. A keeper!

Reviewed September 17, 2011

My wife and I asked around for a good sushi place in the Hollywood area. We were dressed up for a nice evening out, and have been to many upscale sushi restaurants. This is where the hotel recommended. The sushi was very good, but we were without any doubt the best dressed in the place. It seems like a local fav and was busy the entire time we were there. I would go back in shorts and a t-shirt and eat their sushi again.

2  Thank tvwad