See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 21, 2016

The room was clean, the bed pretty comfortable. The guy running the place was real nice.

Kind of strange decor. Very dark wood paneling, didn't seem very Florida. However, the bathroom was done up in pink and aqua tiling.

It's a bit dated in look and feel, but works for an overnight.

It's not anything special. That's not a bad thing; it's trying to be just a good place to stay, and it accomplishes that. If you're looking for luxury, this isn't the place for you.

For a good night in this part of town, it does the trick just fine.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2016

Had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful motel twice with my family. I must say that the rooms are quite nice, cozy, tidy and clean, the pool was lovely and the compound was well maintained. The service received was warm, inviting and always professional.
I would stay here again and recommend this wonderful motel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed May 9, 2016

Well maintained older retro motel. Nice wood paneling interior. Retro 1953 diner close by. Seemed to be a pleasant place. No lobby. Walls let noise come through. For the price it was fine. We didn't use the outdoor pool.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2015

From the moment i came here, Nita & Perry were the most gracious couple ever, And while they need not accommodate my large truck, And trailer, With bikes in the back, They did with open arms :). I Love how this place feels like home, Not a Motel.

People make a Place, Not a Building !.

Room Tip: This is Old School Florida, Have Fun in The Sun, And accept the fact this place is possibly 60 yrs old !,
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank yachtguy25200
Reviewed December 15, 2015

The lady at the reception was quite unwelcoming and rude, the room is big but not well cleaned (I'm being kind), the bed uncomfortable, don't let me even start on the bathroom...awfull, everything is so run down...

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
adobe_motel, Manager at Adobe Hacienda Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2015

Hello, I am confused about this review, you booked this room on Booking.com we expected you, were waiting for you, didn't even ask for your paperwork, we were polite as usual and offered you water. I think you were in room 8, which is a very nice room, and has a very good adjustable bed, the type you find in an expensive franchise hotel. I think you have our place mixed up with another. Can you contact us via email adobe_motel@yahoo.com, I would like to know more about your views. Much Thanks