“Great Guide who is relaxed for a unique experience”
Review of Segway Hollywood

Segway Hollywood
Ranked #4 of 29 Tours in Hollywood
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence Award every year since in business 2007 thru 2017. - All our tours are private i.e. just you and your party. No set times. We Segway on your schedule, not ours... but by appointment only. Cruise Hollywood Beach without looking like a dork. Wear whatever you want, go as fast as you like. - You'll start out on the latest generation i2 (standard) Segway and you can try out our "Hands-Free" Segway (which I ride) halfway through the tour. We don't rent individual Segways, we do only private tours by appointment. $95/person, 2 person min. Tours usually take about an hour and a half.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have ridden Segways before and know it is an easy, fun way to see an area and have an activity kids and teens will love. We had 4 teens, 1 child, 1 adult. Our guide is very easy going, which was important with the teens who of course wanted to go fast and have fun. I stayed back with the 9 year old who was more cautious and he kept up with the boys. He had a smile on his face all the while, even when cautioning some of the more shall we say, less attentive teens. The boardwalk is clean and beautiful, and it was great to see it day one on the Segway so we knew what we wanted to do and see after that. It is busy though, so Segway early. The hands free Segway was interesting, preferred having the handle version but fun to try. I would rate service and friendliness of this operation a 5. As excursions go, it was very good, not take your breath away awesome which gets my 5 ranking, but worthwhile and hope you enjoy as much as we did.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
in 10 reviews
in 13 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Mom and kids ages 11-17 loved this segway tour! Would do it again; segways are really fun to drive! Thanks Michael!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our family of four booked a Segway tour with Michael for a Monday. Thankfully, the weather was beautiful. We had an absolute blast and I was sorry when it was over.
Are you thinking that riding a Segway is difficult or dangerous? Let me put your mind at ease and tell you it is so simple and safe. I am the most uncoordinated of the family and I was comfortable within 5 minutes and able to turn,stop, and go at any speed. It looks much harder than it is.
Michael met us on the Hollywood Broadwalk and we were on our way quickly. He takes you from one end of the Broadwalk to the other and then across a street to a small section of wooden boardwalk along an intracoastal waterway. He is very knowledgeable about the area and tells you interesting bits about the places you pass and stop.
He also has maps and was able to suggest dining options in response to my many questions. We ate at one suggested place Monday night and it was fantastic. We are hitting another one tonight and expect it to be just as successful.
Call him and enjoy a tour from someone who obviously loves his job and the Hollywood beach area.

1  Thank davfamo4
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Unexpected pleasure effortlessly gliding along with the breeze in our faces totally enjoying our one minute mastery of a Segway. Not only did we automatically learn the regular Segway but both my wife and I skillfully rode the one and only no-hands Segway. We felt totally safe the whole time and at the same time totally free and fun. Yes, we recommend Michael and his Segway tours as a must do on the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk.