“Great fun on beach”
Review of Segway Hollywood

Segway Hollywood
Ranked #5 of 29 Tours in Hollywood
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence Award every year since in business 2007 thru 2017. - All our tours are private i.e. just you and your party. No set times. We Segway on your schedule, not ours... but by appointment only. Cruise Hollywood Beach without looking like a dork. Wear whatever you want, go as fast as you like. - You'll start out on the latest generation i2 (standard) Segway and you can try out our "Hands-Free" Segway (which I ride) halfway through the tour. We don't rent individual Segways, we do only private tours by appointment. $95/person, 2 person min. Tours usually take about an hour and a half.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I've always wanted to try out a Segway and when a friend expressed the same thought we jumped at the chance. Mike was able to fit us into the schedule on short notice and was a very capable instructor. Within a few minutes we two old ladies were up and running, cruising down the Broadwalk and exploring walkways along the Intracoastal. The hands-free Segway was a real thrill. I am eager to make a repeat venture with my grandchildren.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Was in Hollywood FL on Monday for the day. Called Mike at Segway Hollywood, made arrangements for a 10AM tour and was blown away! I thought that I'd never be able to stay on this thing, however, with Mike's guidance...it was a breeze. About 10 mins into the tour, Mike allowed me to use his handless segway...he was that good of an instructor. If you're looking for a once in a lifetime adventure and experience check out Segway Hollywood.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I made arrangements to take a Segway tour down the Hollywood, FL beach broadwalk for myself and my sons for a guy's day out. Our guide was a great Segway instructor and the equipment was in perfect condition. Each Segway had a small compartment for carrying things like cameras, wallets and other items. We went for what seemed to be the entire length of the broadwalk, then crossed over to the Intracoastal Waterway to tour along a water side boardwalk. It was a beautiful day and the tour was a blast. Be sure to bring sunscreen!

1  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We just did the Segway tour on Hollywood Beach Boulevard, this is one of the most fun things to do in Hollywood for a family with teenagers. RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife, kids (11 & 12) and I had the best time. Mike is a great guy and loves what he does but nothing compares to the fealing of gliding alone on a segway in such a beautiful spot like the Hollywood beach area. We had a great time.