“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 558 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I was hungry, never heard of this restaurant ,we were on our way back to pompano beach ,FL and this was on our way so we stopped by and boy we were surprised by the delicious food and the price

1 Thank Bensionq

Tempe, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were on vacation in Florida and looking for a Mexican restaurant. We saw Orale Mexican Restaurant on TripAdvisor. We were craving nachos and we were not disappointed. We also ordered the fish tacos which were equally delicious. We are from Arizona so we eat a lot of good Mexican food. Orale's is good Mexican food. And the prices are very reasonable. If we lived in the area it would be one of our favorite places to eat.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank azreums
Hollywood, Florida
“A real gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This quint little Mexican restaurant is one of our favorite places to eat. The food is always very good, the prices more than reasonable and great margaritas, especially during happy hour.

• Visited May 2014
New Orleans
“Good Mexican food, Great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Mexican restaurant is on the west end of the "Hollywood Blvd food strip".
Good prices, good variety of menu items that are mostly authentic.

They have outdoor seating on the big sidewalk which is good for people watching.

Daily lunch pricing on select menu items and margaritas are great.
My personal fav is the Huevos Chorizo from the lunch specials. This + a couple margaritas on the rocks makes for a great afternoon....

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank NOLABiker
Boca Raton, Florida
“A MEMORABLE MEXICAN DINING EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

As soon as I seated myself, my waiter was at my table with chips (crisp and warm) and salsa (tangy and tasty). I guessed him to be Mexican. He certainly spoke Spanish fluently, as did the other restaurant personnel there. The entire place was awash in a Mexican theme. Mexican music permeated the restaurant, with males or females singing in Spanish. Not too loud. Posters of Mexican food adorned two walls. Three Mexican sombreros were grouped on a wall near a mural of a woman in native Mexican dress beside a cactus. Giant cutouts of Corona beer were also mounted on a wall. Cases of Mexican beer stacked in a corner. Limited beers on tap, most of them Mexican. Margaritas available with a variety of tequila brands and types. It seemed that a quality margarita could be had for $8, but it was too early in the day for me to find out. Perhaps when I return some evening.

The menu was surprisingly extensive. I poured over it and selected the chicken Enchiladas Verdes, "covered with green tomatillo sauce topped with cheese, sour cream, diced tomatoes, and avocado slices." It came with rice and refried beans. The plate and food was plenty hot when the waiter brought it to me. It was s-o-o-o good. I couldn't fork it into my mouth fast enough. Only the heat from the food slowed me down.

There was shaded seating available on the sidewalk out front, but I opted to sit inside, facing the sidewalk so as to better immerse myself in this Mexican dining experience. The music was piped outside for those choosing the outdoor tables.

I checked out the men's room. It was clean and bright, a good sign.

The food prices were most reasonable.

As Arnold said in The Terminator, "I'll be back."

• Visited May 2014