“loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Orale Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 591 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miramar, Florida, United States
“loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Greaat! Mexican food @ a good price, we will be visiting again. Service was very prompt, ordered the food while we waited was offered some chips and sauce, we asked for a hot sauce, waiter gave us jalapeño sauce, we wanted hotter he gave us a habenero sauce, he very accommodating, shortly after we received our food.

• Visited November 2012

Miami, Florida
“Hit or Miss but worth a try!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant a couple of times. The location is nice, right on Hollywood Blvd, and there is outdoor seating with live Spanish music on some nights. Its good for families, a casual date night or to hang out with friends.

The menu is EXTENSIVE and the food is very good and authentic. Chips and yummy salsa are served as a free appetizer.

The service was terrible and drinks were weak on this last visit so we opted to leave early and go elsewhere. On a prior visit the service was excellent (one of the owners was our waiter) and the drinks were good.

The bill was reasonable for Hollywood Blvd but can get pretty high when alcoholic drinks are added.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hollywood Beach, FL
“Good food, good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I really like this place. I've been to a few mexican restaurants in Hollywood and this is by far my favorite. The Chili Rellenos is my favorite. They have several items on the menu. Can't go wrong.

• Visited October 2012
Hollywood, Florida
“Good stuff...and reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We live close by and hadn't been here in a long time. I remembered it as OK, but nothing stellar, so it was time to try again. My girlfriend and I went on a Saturday evening. The dining room is like many Mexican restaurants, with hats on the wall, Mariachi music, etc. Our server arrived immediately and informed us that it was still happy hour, so we ordered a couple of margaritas and perused the menu which was full of all the Mexican favorites. A bowl of warm tortilla chips arrived with an OK salsa. My girl friend ordered a spicy shrimp dish and I ordered the house rib eye steak. The margaritas were OK, but like another reviewer commented, could be made with cheap tequila. My deliciously seasoned steak was a more generous cut than the server indicated, smothered in grilled onions and peppers, and came a little more rare than ordered, but made me a happy camper. The tasty shrimp dish was spicy and generous, with lots of large succulent crustaceans. Both dishes served with the standard rice and refried beans and warm flour tortillas. My tab came to a grand total of $40 including the second round of margaritas. What a great value. We will be returning.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank KayakDave
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

The food is really good and it is very cheap. Service is fast and the staff is nice. I would go back if I lived in the area.