See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I stayed at Dream Inn for a month in October-November 2015 and again for six weeks from late March thru early May 2016 while I was living in Florida. If you stay for an extended period, you get a discount. So I was staying in one of the smaller rooms for $300 per week. You will not find a better deal on Hollywood Beach. Dream Inn is clean, quiet (it's near the beginning of the wildlife area without the hustle of the rest of the boardwalk) and well managed by Guiseppe, who was very helpful and flexible (I was living on a week-to-week basis). In addition, the room includes all you need for a studio apartment, including a kitchenette with toaster, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, sink, dishes, pots and pans and utensils. There is also free parking, which is a big bonus at the beach. I was surprised that the cable included HBO, so I could watch Game of Thrones, yay!
This Inn is not only for vacation, but a good starting point if you are just moving to Florida and want a month-to-month or week-to-week arrangement while you find your permanent home.

It may be set directly on the A1A, and I had apartment 5 in the front, but with the door closed, I barely heard the street. Also, the smaller apartments are only one story but raised several feet so you don't get people peeping in your window. And no one is above you or below you, giving you more privacy and a snug beach bungalow vibe. I was able to walk to the beach for sunrise in the morning and see it set across the bay on the other side of the A1A out my front window. As long as I had the blinds open, I had a gorgeous sunset view and never felt claustrophobic. The bed in apartment 5 was very firm. I had apartment 9 the first time I stayed and the bed was not very firm. I told Guiseppe and they are going to replace it.

Even though I ended up returning up North, I count myself extremely fortunate to have found this gem (an emerald let's say, since it's green. :) )

Room Tip: Rooms 5 and 6 have views of the bay across the street.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Michelle20miles
Reviewed January 6, 2016 via mobile

So we decided to stay here the price is very reasonable we enjoyed our stay room was nice clean downside was the parking arrangements one night that we came back there was no parking and I struggled to find a spot. I would consider staying here again because Hollywood Beach is very nice to visit if they figured out a better system for parking arrangements like I'm reserved parking tickets. There were too many cars that we noticed the people were just parking in the lot and since there is only probably 12 total between the front and the side and a couple aren't accessible due to the high curb. On a side note I would recommend bringing rollerblades because rollerblading on the Broadwalk was a lot of fun.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2015

quiet, comfortable bed. very accessible to beach, local businesses but restaurant choice within walking distance was limited. staff not too easy to communicate with as I speak English. more available beach chairs would be nice. did not use housekeeping services but room was clean when we arrived.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mjack0704
Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

Out of the review I've seen, I have a quite different experience.

We arrived at 3AM, very early in the morning, get the notes from Ralph I office door. And then we follow the direction according Ralph's note. And we got our room cleaned. Actually, we request a late check in by calling RalphRalph, but only we request that for 12AM. But we depart late from Orlando.
The next day, we call Ralph to request a late check out, we just need couples more hour to take a rest and pack things up. And was granted until 3PM.

The room was nicely cleaned and fully equipped with sink, microwave, electric cook, refrigerator, and as well bunch of TV channel.

The location was few steps away from the beach. And as well the restaurant which also owned by Ralph.
Unfortunately we didn't manage to enjoy the 10% off at the restaurant, we need to catch a flight home.

We did had a good experience with Dream Inn and was being helped by Ralph.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank UpeJakarta
Reviewed October 30, 2014

"The dream" is a nightmare if you call to book a room. The new owner must have plenty of guests to take care of because he had no time to talk to my wife about a simple reservation. He was very nasty on the phone when all we wanted to do was book a reservation,( funny thing is, We booked the night before on the internet. I was trying to confirm and PAY FOR THE RESERVATION!!!) We are locals and frequent Hollywood Beach. Sooo We found a BETTER hotel to book with.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank W2310HDchrisl
dream i, General Manager at Dream Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2014

Hi,
I apologize for the late respons, but, as You know, We are very busy, and, I didn't have the time.
I understand the frustration, and, when somebody don't get what He wants, can be
very upsetting,
I go through that everyday with my one year old boy,
that's what happened when You couldn't get a
reservation in Our hotel.
The only reservations on line We take is thru:
booking.com, expedia or hotel.com, and, that day they all had " no availability ".
Again, I'm really sorry for Your frustration,
We try very hard to do the best We can.

Giuseppe