Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel
$161
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$127
$99
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$80
$69
$231
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$84
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$223
  • Breakfast included
$319
$299
All reviewstaco shackbunk bedspeashostel hotelfree bikeshollywood beachpod roomboogie boardsbeach chairscute placetacosshort walk to the beachbike rentalslocation was perfectlive musiccommon areasmini fridge
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I am currently staying at this hostel and desperately need to do laundry. An amenity I was advised was available when I checked in. But the machines are always busy doing the hotel laundry.
An employee (who is actually a really nice guy who wants to be helpful but is constrained by the bad situation he is in with having to do everything with not enough resources) said he would let me do laundry at 9pm but then said he would get in trouble if he let me as he had to finish the hotel's items.
He will not even let me do laundry overnight as he has said my clothes may not be there in the morning. So not only is there false advertising about the ability to wash my clothes but apparently this is also a criminal hotspot for said clothing.
So now I have been told to come back at 8am. But there is no guarantee that I will be able to do laundry and I am out of clean underwear.
I had wanted to spend my time going out to see the sights of the area but instead I have to spend my time waiting to try and get what should be a simple task done!

The place needs more machines. If they are gonna charge a relatively high price to do laundry then they should at least have the service available at some point during the day.

Another couple of things I want to mention are the bathrooms in the shared dorm. Why do they have a dispenser for shampoo and conditioner in the shower but no soap dispenser by the sink? I would think that soap is a greater necessity. I personally just use the shampoo to wash my hands figuring that they are all detergents but I fear that others (who I am sharing a space with) are just not washing their hands properly and that is just unhygienic.

Also there is only one hook in each bathroom. When will hostel owners realize that we need more hooks???
I can't just strip off and go wandering around the dorm naked, casually placing only my towel on the hook when I breeze into the bathroom.
So apparently I am supposed to fit the clothes I just took off, my clean clothes (if I had any..), my toiletry bag and the towel all on this one single hook. It is not even a double hook, just a lousy single hook that is not up to this mammoth task.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2014

we stay here every year to celebrate my dad's birthday, and this is our 3rd year since they open, we keep chosing this lil cozy place cause of the athmosphere and the staff that is always smiling and trying to make our stay enjoyable! we book the family suite for me and kids and a two peas type for my parents. rooms are always clean and have everything you need for your stay, even a microwave (many big chains hotels dont provide such amenitie), free stuffs are awsome to have your kids playing all day long, even free computers at the lobby and wifi with good signal inside rooms. location is great, just half block from the beach, but far enough from the boardwalk noise. thank you miss pamela and staff for taking care of us! we ll be back next year for sure!!!! the Leon family!

Room Tip: taco place next to restaurant offers great food and entertainment!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Hello there irene l,

We would like to thank you for sharing your amazing 5 star experience with us! We are grateful to know that you are loyal returning guests! Our property is perfect for a family fun filled getaway. Our staff are always hard at work to make sure that everyone is having a great time! Please come back for your dad's birthday again next year! We would love to have you !

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I walked in to the hotel that looks more like a motel on the outside and requested a room for 8. The lady in the front desk, Indira, adviced me that the family rooms are just built for 6 and that I should get two rooms to accomodate my other 2 family members. She gave us a tour of the place and showed us the room. We had just come from a cruise and half of my family decided to saty at different location! Until they saw how beautiful the family room was! OMG, super nice. We ended renting 2 family rooms, instead of one. Although the rooms don't have stoves, they do have a common kitchen at the office and all the free amenities are awesome!!! We spent the day and night riding bikes on the beach and all. We didn't get tonuse the surfboards because we were there for one night. But we will definitely be back!

Two thumbs up for this beautiful place!

• Stayed: April 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Hello there juliapintado,

There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests! Our family rooms are beautiful with a very beachy feel to them. Our other rooms are part of our hostel, and those are shared rooms. We do have a kitchen area where you can cook you favorite home cooked meals. We hope that you would stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I stayed here in the mixed dorm April 3rd to April 8th and it was amazing! The staff was just wonderful, Bruno and Pamela esp. The dorm was very comfortable with2 window air conditioners and very nice people. Great for single travelers, they had a really nice sitting area right outside the dorms to relax after a bright warm day at the beach which is 1 block away! The boardwalk is right there and you don't need to rent a car as everything was in walking distance. I did take the bus to Young Circle to the Publix one day and it ran every 20 minutes! I can't wait to go back in 2 weeks again! I have to use my air miles before they expire and I am definitely going back!

Room Tip: A little breakfast place and farmers market on the boardwalk go right on boardwalk about 3 clocks, and also great dinner at Opas across the street!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Good Day Shawn9380,

There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! We are extremely glad to know that you had a great time with us! Our staff are always hard at work to make sure that everything is well taken care of, and that everyone is having a great time! We are in a prime location as we are steps away from the beach and other hot spots in Hollywood, FL. We can't wait to have you stay with us again in 2 weeks!! :) See you soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

After staying 3 nights at a motel up on Rte. 1 I made the move to this most excellent place just one block from the beach. The price was right too for this kind of location (season must have just changed). They seem to have a room here for whatever your preference...a hostel dorm setting, suites and large rooms, and what I chose which was just a standard hotel room.

The way the rooms are set up is very cool, like a couple of rows of pods, with plenty of outdoor seating just steps from your door. I saw an outdoor shower, a sun deck, no pool though. I very cool funky atmosphere here.

The standard room was very large with many extras. Large flat screen TV, freezer/fridge, microwave, iron and board, hairdryer. Very clean with a tile floor.

Great staff at the front desk. There is a $10 charge to park per day. But if you've ever parked around this area the 10 bucks is a bargain. Plus I quickly offset that by borrowing one of the bicycles they offer for guest use. They'll also lend you a surf board, beach chairs and towels. There also is an outdoor eatery attached to the motel, the Taco Beach Shack, which also is highly rated.

The location cannot be beat. One block from the beach and pretty much right smack in the middle of the boardwalk so you can walk equally in either direction for restaurants and/or bars. I hope to return here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello there cemor66,

We value all of our future guests and we are delighted to read your honest feedback regarding your recent stay! We offer unbeatable prices, we are in a prime location with great service to match! We offer great money saving amenities as well! Fun in the sun for everyone! Please come back again soon! We would love to have you! :)