“Love Hollywood, Florida!”

Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Hollywood Beach Suites and Hostel is a favorite of mine. It's a great value. Clean and convenient to the beach. I actually went in August '11, it was great - all adults no children! So it was very quiet! In the evenings travelers just sit out in the patio and relax. Very nice.

• Stayed: June 2012
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Good Afternoon StephMarie8504,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star feedback! I am very glad to read that we are a favorite of yours! Our staff works hard to make sure that our guests are comfortable and our rooms are clean. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed one night at this hostel and hotel. We're middle aged. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. It's a nice to place to stay and worth the price. I would reccomend this hostel and hotel to people of all ages. Although we never ate at the restaurant, it sure did smell good! We'll return to this hostel and hotel, again, someday. Hollywood Beach is nice and this hostel and hotel blends right into it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Ernie G,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback! I see that you had a nice time with us! We do have very good and affordable prices with great quality and service to go along with it! Please come back and stay with us again soon! The next time you come dine at Taco Beach Shack, they have amazing food and drink specials!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Literally just a late night stop had to leave early in the am. I was a little bit skeptical when I saw the name but our room was clean and yes the bathroom is small as previous ppl posted. Free WiFi and right by the beach. The price is really really reasonable for what you get! And the Taco Beach shack was really good! I would go back!

Room Tip: Call and tell them you want a room away from the restaurant.. unless you like loud music!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Hello Mcoreo,

Your wonderful feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking your time to share it with us! I am very glad that you chose to stay with us on your late night stop! I see that you found the hotel to be clean and although with a small bathroom you had a great time with us! We can't wait to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

If you are interested in a clean, comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price close to the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk, then this is the place. I too was skeptical when we first pulled up and entered the front office. There was a big screen tv and two computers with internet access along with a small front desk. We had a short wait for our room to be ready, and we were pleasantly surprised.

The room looked newly remodeled in an art deco kind of style; the room was clean, bed comfortable, and there was a small refrigerator and sink, and a small bathroom with a shower. Yes, the toilet area is tight and you need to sit sideways on it, but for the price of the room, we could put up with that. In between the units, there were chairs and picnic tables for guests to use, and a deck area off of the front desk where there were seats as well as bikes, beach chairs, beach towels and surfboards for guest use. All you had to do was sign them out at the front desk.

We did not hear any noise from our neighbors. People were friendly, and we always felt safe. There was off street parking, and we had no difficulty getting a space near our unit. The Taco Shack next door had some first class dishes in a casual atmosphere, and we ate there twice. There were plenty of choices of places to eat. The only complaint I had was that there were no cups (even plastic) for you to use. Fortunately, the woman at the front desk found us some red solo cups and a few plastic utensils to use. We are hooked on Hollywood Beach and would most definitely come back with our kids the next time.

Room Tip: If concerned about potential noise from other guests, request to be away from the larger suites.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello PSU_Crazy,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your extensive feedback, for us and all of our future guests to read! I see that you were content with the room that you were given and, the cleanliness of it. We offer a lot of great amenities to our guests which include the beach chairs and towels, bikes and surfboards and all kinds of fun outdoor fun stuff. I see that you were able to dine at Taco Beach Shack! They have some amazing good their with lots to choose from and, great prices! I am very glad that our staff was able to locate plastic utensils and cups for you to use. We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Friends- I love to travel and go where the road takes me, and I was so thankful the road ended here. I had to take a travel break and decided this was the town and my iphone led me to a priceline deal at this hotel. The attached taco bar and band sort of turned me off, but I was being cheap and decided it was a decent rate and the place was clean. What a pleasant suprise the room turned out to be! It was great, nicer than most hotels- only complaint was my knees hit the wall when I used the bathroom. It had great decor, nice touch amenities, excellent staff and sooo close to the beach you could taste it! The kids and i have decided this place was a bargain bonanza and a real gem of a find.

Room Tip: Tell the staff you need a quiet room, away from the music!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leigh E
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Hello Leigh E,

Your honest feedback is greatly appreciated, and we are glad that you chose to share it with us! I am glad that you were content with the cleanliness of our hotel, and how great your room was. Our amenities are loved by all of our guests, and we are glad that you liked them as well! Our staff is always eager to serve you and I see that is the kind of service that you were given! Please come back soon, we can't wait to have you stay with us for a second time around!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

VEry skeptical at first when we pulled up. The office is small, but they do offer coffee and internet to use. Very well priced. What I liked about it is you get a bike to ride on the beach if you wanted to, these rooms actually had a microwave and a refrigerator (a nice sized one, one about the size u'd stick in a dorm room). U have to pay extra to have that type of amenity in your room at a big swanky hotel.When I go on vaca i do like to go out and eat but not all the time. I like to check out the local food markets, buy food like fruits, veggies, foods I can snack on and be able to store in refrigerator or heat in microwave if I needed to. I was glad it a refrigerator and microwave. The room was clean, it had a nice tv with cable. It was down the street from the famous taco shack and also from a well known seafood and stone crab restaurant in Hollywood FL. I stayed at the Loews hotel in Miami and they didn't even have a fridge or a microwave. they did have an in-room Keurig coffee maker.

Room Tip: Rooms are a little small.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ashlee2012

Hello Ashlee2012,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to read! We do offer great amenities for all of our guests to enjoy! You are able to rent our bikes- at no charge, sip on delicious coffee from our lobby area, etc. I see that you were content that the room that you rented had a microwave and a refrigerator, and that you were also content with the cleanliness of it. Taco Beach Shack has great food!! Their Chicken Tacos are absolutely amazing!! We hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

With the reviews and the value i thought id take a chance. Really decent place. We actually tear it up with the best of them. Always give people the benifit of the doubt because we don't want people complaining about our noise. We're beyond flexible. However. The room adjacent to us easily had 20 plus people staying in it. Huge families blaring music and pounding the walls all night. We asked the front desk a couple minutes before 11pm to ask them to quiet it down. They said that group has stayed with them before and at 11 they would shut it down. The only thing that shut down was the front desk. The front desk went home. End of story. Boom boxes wide open. Party of 20+ pounding off the walls all night. These weren't spring breakers. They were huge families of people from 8 years old to 50. That's all I'm saying, you fill in the blanks. It seemed like every unit was the same way. I'm writing this at 2am and its so loud I can't even hear my TV. I really don't think this is a one time occurrence. These families just go wide open all night and just could care less about any one else in the complex. I never write these reviews, but I'm just praying one less person stays at this place because of what I'm writing in the middle of the night wide awake right now as kids bounce off my walls and Salsa music blares at 10+. Please, please don't stay hear as its now quarter to 3am.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank moccc
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Hello Moccc,

Your honest feedback is greatly appreciated and we are very glad that you chose to share it with us! I am terribly sorry to read that you experienced such noise from the room that was adjacent to yours. The front desk asked them several times to quiet down. For a brief moment the volume was down and when the front desk left to go home, they bumped it up again- knowing that the staff was not around anymore. We don't have these issues often but when we do we handle them as professional as possible.