“FUN FUN AND MORE FUN”

Ranked #4 of 64 things to do in Hollywood
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Seminole Hard Rock Casino is the ultimate playground for your Fort Lauderdale vacation. Stay and play or visit this entertainment complex just 10 minutes from the airport. Take a break from the Fort Lauderdale sun. Try your luck at gaming. Relax with a treatment at the European Spa. Take in a concert at Hard Rock Live.
Sterling Heights, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“FUN FUN AND MORE FUN”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This casino was well worth the travel from Fort Myers Beach. The casino is very clean, plenty of updated slots. The casino itself is like a museum and can take 1/2 a day to look at everything. Food is typical. Nothing special. But step outside and it's great. Different shops, bars, resturants. A great place to step outside and do something more than gamble. Just beautifully landscaped. Even won a few.

1 Thank judi p

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wasn't Thrilled”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Wasn't thrilled with this place. The memorabilia was the best thing about it! Very interesting to look at and they have a ton of it everywhere. The slots were very tight, don't expect to win anything here. The Hard Rock Cafe was pretty lame. We ate in there twice and were disappointed both times. Very overpriced...$14. for a blah hamburger!

Cayman Brac
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Casino time!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Three nights in a row, what a great place! Music and lots of games. Good food court and restaurants.

Spring Hill, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Just not my thing”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I went to the casino Labor Day Weekend. We are veterans of Las Vegas, been there at least a dozen times in the last 15 years. This is NO Vegas.

The cigarette smoke smell is so bad, not as bad as the Tampa casino, but still bad. The table minimums were atleast $25, too much for me.

The drinks are not free, like vegas, that's a BIG issue for me. It might be local laws, I don't care, it still stinks.

We ended up finding a small no smokng section of the casino. We hung out there for a bit. My wife won some money on her favorite game, Wheel of Fortune. She was happy. We had a couple drinks and we left.

Never stayed in the hotel, it's WAY too expensive for us. I respect the value of a dollar too much to pay over $150 a night for a hotel.

We didn't go to any of the bars, restaurants or stores. There are a ton.

It may be a great place for some, but not us. No plans to go back. If you do go, I wish you lots of LUCK!!!

Win BIG!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Nothing fancy.....”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I don't gamble but I can always enjoy myself when going out with friends who do. This place has mediocre service and its restaurants leave a lot to be desired.
You're better off staying outside the casino visiting the other venues.
Live music was OK.