“Fun evening with something for everyone!”

Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood Casino
Ranked #3 of 64 things to do in Hollywood
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Seminole Hard Rock Casino is the ultimate playground for your Fort Lauderdale vacation. Stay and play or visit this entertainment complex just 10 minutes from the airport. Take a break from the Fort Lauderdale sun. Try your luck at gaming. Relax with a treatment at the European Spa. Take in a concert at Hard Rock Live.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place is like an amusement park, with something for all ages and interests... The epicures can feast at Martarono's or Tatu or the Mexican place... The fast food junkies have some spots, the party animals can club the night away, trend setters can shop, the kids can watch the water/light show, and the adults can gamble.... Definitely a fun place to spend an evening or celebrate a milestone!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,723)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Hardrock is a great place, but drink costs are high and some of the dealers are snotty. If you get a good meal in at either the Bol (asian) or Council Oak (steak) and then find a good table - it makes for a great evening.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

No craps was a downer. Property was nice, but I have been to many other nicer casinos on other Indian properties.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to this casino after fabulous 25th anniversary dinner with hubby on Sunday evening. I sat down at a table in empty spot (no marker on table and only person standing there stated he was just watching) and after getting chips from dealer, another player verbally attacked me stating that the spot I sat in was his and i needed to leave. He was standing over me yelling at me while the pit "bosses" watched. After at least 3 minutes of verbal attack from this customer at the table, I begged the dealer to do something. She asked the guy to sit and play. After his constant verbal attack on me 3 people had left the table which opened seats. He sat across the table and continued to verbally attack me at the top of his lungs for another 4 minutes while dealer & pit boss did nothing. Finally the gentleman that had just sat to the right of me said "that is enough" to the other player and he stopped for about 4 minutes of play. He then started again and I finally got up and left table. I told my husband what had happened when he saw how shaken and upset i was and the person standing next to me at his table told him he witnessed the whole thing and it was way worse than what I said. My husband took me straight to security and they called the "head" of the pit bosses. He came over and told us that the casino has had many previous issues with the pit boss and they know that particular customer is extremely rude and aggressive and they are not willing to do anything about it. The boss of the pit bosses told us that we were not important enough for them to do anything. We can drop $10,000 in a casino in less than 2 hours and we are not important?? We get red carpet treatment from all the casinos in Vegas?? So the casino not only knows the customer is "aggressive", they also know that the pit boss has issues. That is telling me that this casino does not care about their customers and prefers that their customers are verbally abused and bullied. The employees and the management of this organization need serious training on customer service and on verbal abuse and bullying.

5  Thank hindscpa
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Ok so this is the best casino in S. Florida. The other race-ino's wish they were the Hard Rock. The only other one that has as many restaurants or bars is by Gulfstream and it is half the size. BUT!!! I always have to weigh the fact that i have to deal with the smoke and the smokers and there is NOT enough strength in the air handlers to eliminate the smoke!

2  Thank wdulceF