“It's Just Another Casino”

Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood Casino
Ranked #11 of 65 things to do in Hollywood
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Seminole Hard Rock Casino is the ultimate playground for your Fort Lauderdale vacation. Stay and play or visit this entertainment complex just 10 minutes from the airport. Take a break from the Fort Lauderdale sun. Try your luck at gaming. Relax with a treatment at the European Spa. Take in a concert at Hard Rock Live.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was headed to Palm Beach International for my flight home and had some time to kill. So I dropped in to the HR Casino.

Other than the Hard Rock Cafe being there, it's just another casino.

I killed some time there and a $20 bill.

1  Thank diehardjimmie
Write a ReviewReviews (1,813)
All reviews
"lots of fun"
in 20 reviews
"south florida"

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Many, many restaurants to choose from. There was an outdoor shopping area with musical entertainment. There is a smoking and a non-smoking casino area. I was happily surprised that there was no charge to self-park. Also, you'll have a lot to see if you're a people watcher!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've been to Miami several times but this was my first time at Seminole Hard Rock. This area is full of restaurants that offer in and outdoor seating, plentiful of bars, nightclubs and lounges for all walks of life. Went on a Saturday night and was surprised how late the crowd stayed active ( crowd looked 21-60). If you are in the mood to gamble, drink, eat or just enjoy some good music and scenery, the Hard Rock Hollywood area is definitely the place to be.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was a first for me, the dinner concert. The buffet was good, the drinks were included so several individuals got baked. But as far as location, we could not have been any farther from the stage. Next time I am going back down to 9th row.Sound system is good throughout the entire hall but visual must be done upfront and personal.

1  Thank wolfiechat
See more reviews
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place was huge! They have tons of restaurants and bars in the outdoor area and miles and miles of slot machines inside. We didn't stay too long because my friends didn't want to gamble but just wanted to show me the best and the most fun casino in South Florida! I so agreed with them that the next time I'm in South Florida, I'll go straight to this casino and hit the slot machines :)