Bougainvillea on the Beach
$178
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$187
$172
Doubletree.com
$231
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$127
$99
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$101
$71
$82
$69
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$223
  • Breakfast included
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$1,345
$88
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$114
$89
Priceline
  • Beachfront
$426
$359
All reviewssea downsfew stepssister hotelliterally a minute walkbeach chairsfresh towelsbeautiful beachhollywood beachoffice staffroom numberother guestsclaudiaapartmentpropertyfloridaaccommodationsroomy
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This was the first time in Hollywood Florida and I would definately go back to this apartment. It was very clean and Debbie couldn't have been more helpful. It's just about 20 yards from the ocean and boardwalk. It even had 2 chairs and an umbella to use during my time there. I would definately recommend this place to all my friends if they would go to Hollywood Florida. I know I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Judy K
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My family rented 3 rooms here for a week visit to Hollywood Beach Fl. ( 2- one bedroom and
1 - two bedroom ) the rooms have all been updated very nicely. Every evening my family would find it's way to the courtyard to sit and chat. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bythesea857
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My stay at the Bougainvillea was just as I expected. It was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. The management and staff actually cares about their property...a rare find in lodging these days, and I was treated very well. Just steps from the beach my recently remodeled room was just great. Without question my visits to Hollywood will have me staying at the Bougainvillea.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Captmorg
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I'm back in my "home away from home". Thank you Claudia. As always you and your staff welcome me with open arms and really make me feel like I'm a part of the family. Thank you for keeping my Rm. 1 spotless and beautiful as always. When I come here, all I have to do is bring myself because you always provide me with all the amenities a guest needs...from beach chairs to umbrellas to keep me cool under the beautiful sun. Congratulations on your purchase of the next door building. I saw the rooms and they are beautiful. Opening up the patio area has made this place even better and more beautiful than ever. Every time I come back, I see more improvements. This place is like vintage wine, it just gets better with time. It feels good to be "home" again!

Room Tip: I really like rm. 1 at the Bougainvillea because you have a beautiful view of the ocean right from your living room. Breath taking view!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Emy2501
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is our first stay at the Bougainvillea. What a nice place to stay close to the beach but 'away from the energy' once the day is over. We have rented a one bedroom appartment which was beautifully renovated with a great looking kitchen and a very nice and clean bathroom. Loved the big shower.
We arrived pretty late due to flight delays and Debbie had made herself available to accomodate our late arrival. Thank you Debbie, it was very nie of you.
This room was clean, great looking and equiped with everything you need, fridg, oven, coffee machine, toaster, microwave and a Lcd tv.
Stepping out of the room into a nice private backyard with a beautifull surrounding offering us chairs, tables and a bbq where we cooked almost every evening. For me this backyard was the highlight of the place.
We loved the fact that we could stay on the beach all day, have lunch in our room (taking a break from the hot sun) and back on the beach for the rest of the afternoon.
Denise was very helpfull with advise on what to visit during our stay. Very friendly staff.

Overall we felt right at home and would definately recommend this place even for long stays.
We will come back no questions there.

Stayed: April 2012