See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Hey all! I had a wonderful experience at the courtyard location! Upon arrival my family and I were treated with respect and comfort a wonderful young man by the name of Tyler did everything in his power to accommodate us and he hooked us up with this amazing full studio! And huge eat in kitchen! Unbeleivable! Although our stay was only 1 night I definitely look forward to coming back oh yea NO BUGS! Thanks Tyler your a great guy my family truly appreciated your help.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Maria N, Guest Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

thank you for your comments, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

This place is clean very clean from the pool to the laundry room Lisa and tylor are great they gave me a room for a great price
Come in and be pleased
I've been here for 4weeks I don't have any complaints just thanks giving for the way they treat me and the impeccable clean rooms and grounds come in you won't be disappointed
Have a peaceful day
Daniel

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Thanks for taking time to write us a wonderful review. At Richard's Motel, we take pride in providing excellent service to our guests and happy you were pleased with your stay. Lisa and I appreciate your business and were glad to have assisted you in your 4-week stay. Thank you once again for your kind comments and hope to see you again soon. Have a great day.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Best place i been for real make sure yall see Melissa tell josh send forreal i put this on everything i love Melissa took care of me first motel i been to that had a stove oh yea pool right in front yall go send Melissa

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful comments on your experience. Richard's Motel has a large variety of rooms to fit your needs, and we are happy you obtained one that you felt the most comfortable in. Melissa is very attentive and always ready to help with her strive of making guests feel as if they were in a home away from home. Thank you once again for your review, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

I have been staying at the Richards Motel Courtyard in Hollywood, Florida with my daughter for a while now, I was very impressed with the rooms, as I was expecting a hotel, motel experience, but to my surprise the room was of high quality and standards and felt more like more my own little 1 bedroom apartment than an actual lodging. The environment and neighborhood is just beautiful, very pleasant people all around, the premises are always clean and classy, there is people who come daily to clean, maintain the grounds and check with you to ensure everything is in working order, the staff is very courteous and polite always, they try not to intrude when they are doing their jobs, but my favorite would be the employees like Eddy, who is just AWESOME in every way! and Lisa who goes above and beyond to ensure that your stay is affordable and accommodating. Richards Family Lodging gets 5 stars, hands down, and I am sure his business will continue to thrive as there are several locations to choose from...hopefully they will let us stay a little longer :)

Room Tip: Go to the main office location, ask for Eddy and he will help you with whatever you need.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Thanks for writing a great review. We are very happy you had a wonderful experience at our Courtyard location. At Richard's Motel we aspire to making your stay the most enjoyable. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

The entire staff here at Richard's is not only extremely helpful they are genuinely nice. The rooms are great at a for great price in such a peaceful location! If your ever in Hollywood this is the place to stay if you want the best quality for a great price.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Maria N, Guest Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you business