See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2018

My staying at Richard's has always been a"MUST" I have been going there since 2000 and I am still happy with the place. The customer services are wonderfully pleasant my continuing and lodging there at any time in the future. to end my review, Eddie and Phara earn 4 " STARS" for their customer service. By the way, I have recommended my best friend there once,she was very pleased with the service. I am looking forward to going there soon.

Room tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Tyler T, Manager at Richard's Motel Studios, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm thrilled to see you had an amazing experience with us. It makes us happy to see that our guests have a superior experience in Richard's Motel paradise. As a chain of hotels in the Hollywood & Hallandale area, we provide you with our valued guests, with our kindest and utmost service to each person, every day. We're glad that you had a pleasant stay and hope to serve you again in the future. Have a great day.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this place for many years ,
And as usual i am very happy with my stay
This place is constantly being renovated .
I absolutely love the activities and new outside bar type yard (no alcohol)
As usual the staff aim to please and if any problem ask for help or ask for the boss richard he aims to please
Price = quality is hard to beat
Thanks to all for the fun stay!,

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Studios, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Jacques G,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience with us. Richard's Motel as a small tropical oasis in Hollywood, FL and Hallandale Beach, we give our best to provide you with the best accommodation for your budget. We appreciate you staying with us. Thank you once again and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I stopped by when I needed a room for a couple of nights, and wow was i happy i chose Richard's! I had stayed once with them once before, and this time did not disappoint either. The staff was extremely patient, helpful, and accommodating (Thanks Farrah ). The room itself was EVEN BETTER than I expected for what I payed! There is absolutely NO WAY to get more value for your dollar! Period.

Another satisfied repeat customer!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Studios, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Richard's Family of Lodgings in Hollywood, FL. We appreciate your time to write a great review about our service to you! As a chain of hotels with more than 200 units, we give our best to make sure every time you stay with us, you feel like your in a home away from home. Our attentive staff, including Farrah, appreciate your feedback.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Always great Service. Rooms and Property are clean, well kept and maintained by a professional and courteous staff. Manager Maria always makes sure to give us the best rates and service. Will always visit when I'm in the city and recommend to everyone

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Studios, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Mr. Brown,

Thank you for your amazing review. We appreciate your feedback. As a small chain of hotels, we provide a value to you, our valued guest, with the most we can to make your stay the best it can be. Thank you once again for your kind comments, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I go there at least 2times a year and the place is getting better every time .
Nothings perfect but they strive to make your stay as good as you deserve.
They have been doing alot of renovations and add ons .
If you have any thing thats not up to par do ask and they will do whatever they can to help you .
The grounds are well kept ,pool is warm and clean ,
The studios are where i prefer as they are quiet.
The staff are what i like the most as they are friendly and curtious.
Thanks to richard and his team !

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Studios, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Jacques G,