All reviewsno elevatorperfect locationfull kitchenhollywood beachenjoyed my stayrestaurants and barsrooms are cleanbeautiful beachmotelkitchenetteoceanaccommodations
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Perfect location!!!

In front of the beach, Cuban restaurant with live music every night right down.

Decent holiday gateway equipped with 2 queen beds, full kitchen amenities including basic ustensils and cooking ware, dining table plus walking closet attached to the bathroom.

It's an old hotel with limited maintenance so don't expect something fancy, while you can easily find scratches and rusty metal here - there, everything still working to its purpose and accomodate our needs.

Limited TV channels, but hey! with those beautiful beach and weather, you will spend your whole day playing outside, right?!..... Otherwise adequate WiFi available and also free parking :)

Last, it's affordable budget stay for a family or friends of 4 members with awesome location.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2017

The check in point IS where the hotel is. The girl your seeing for your check in is busy taking care of the area so be patient when you arrive. The hotel is located on the second floor so if you are older and don't like walking up stairs you might want to look elsewhere. We brought a large cooler to the second floor and were very happy finding a large balcony for everyone to enjoy. The room is large and spacious with updates and good mattresses, full kitchen and the reason you are there to enjoy the beach! We had no problem with parking and the action is right below you. Enjoy your stay we will be back.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

It's all about its location and the view. You just can't beat the view. The hotel is located on the Hollywood beach broad walk, among many restaurants and shops. It's also very close to Margaritaville Resort, which allows you to watch live music almost every night. The hotel is also close walking distance to the Water Taxi stop across Margaritaville resort. The room was cleaned well. The only thing I didn't like was the smell when we first entered the room. It smelled old. I had to air it out all day. But it was ok afterwards. Parking is in the back of the building for $22 a day. Considering the nearby parking prices, this is actually cheap.
Check in was super quick, the office is in the back of the building. The girls said she is there until 10pm - I'm not sure how check in is done afterwards.
In short - not new, a few things need renewal but great location and view. To me that mattered most.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2017

My wife and I stayed for one night. I thought the room was okay. Not bad or great. The good thing, it did have a full small kitchen. We had a great view of the beach and a good hang out spot in front of our room to view the beach and people pass by the boardwalk. It's in a great location where you can find small shops and restaurants just walking distance. The beach is just a few feet away. I enjoyed my stay. Their supervisor Luis would always make sure we were enjoying our stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

Just looking for one night cheap hotel. Paid $200. Too much. Loved the idea of being on the boardwalk. Hard to find at night. Office not on site. No pool but ocean right out the front of hotel. Clean enough, but... really needs to be remodeled or torn down. Don't expect much..then you should be ok.

Stayed: February 2017