“Closed and out of business”
Review of Sage Oyster Bar - CLOSED

Sage Oyster Bar
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harrison and 20th Av
Transit: Public bus and Hollywood trolley stops within a 1-5 minute walk from us.
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Unless this place has re-opened, last time I checked in March of 2014, it was out of business. We had a coupon from our recycling company for a free appetizer and thought we'd give this rather pricy place a try, but we were totally out of luck.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Any food loiver will know that this place has the awesomest duck! sweet potato is great. Very attentif servers. Excellent wine list. very romantic.
I love when my husband takes me there. There's this loving atmosphere that you can't resist!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you want great food then this is the place to go. I went for my b-day in March and again in July for my wife b-day. Brought some friends and they LOVED it. If you love to eat you can order 2 half plates and make 1 big plate with 2 different meals. The 3 Oyster that are baked are out of this world.Cant say nothing bad about this place.If you want to show a date a great place to eat go there.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went this week to Sage and there was a sign on the door that they were closed for "remodeling" until some unspecified time in the Fall. I love oysters, so that's the only reason I go there as they carry a selection of east and west coast oysters supposedly flown in daily. They have a good and reasonably priced wine list. Some menu items are good, but many need work,

1  Thank foodiesouthflorida
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Great service. Food was okay. With wine and tip we spent more than $200 for 4 people. Spending that much money would expect something more wonderful. Might return if I had a discount or order the cheap stuff!

1  Thank John M