“Go to Sage for a great overall dining experience.”
Review of Sage Oyster Bar - CLOSED

Sage Oyster Bar
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harrison and 20th Av
Transit: Public bus and Hollywood trolley stops within a 1-5 minute walk from us.
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

It is Sunday evening and people are starting to make they way to the local restaurants for their supper. We wall past a few of these restaurants and stop short at Sage restaurant 2000 Harrison Street in Hollywood, fl. The inviting outdoor space intrigued us with it's comfy seating. Should we eat in or out? We went in. The service immediately greeted and seated us. We ate, we drank, and had a great time.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great atmosphere great food great wine great
staff I had mushroom risotto and a filet mignon on a stone with a bottle of red zone. Went home happy. Great eatery

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My family decided to host a birthday party for my mom at Sage and we had a wonderful experience! We looked at several restaurants in the downtown Hollywood area, and decided to go with Sage because their private room was spacious and accommodating. The staff we spoke with before the party was knowledgeable and very organized. The actual night of the party our waiter was friendly, helpful with set up and made sure all of our guests were comfortable and taken care of. The food was great, especially the bread pudding. The whole experience was excellent and the staff really helped to make a special night run smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend Sage to any of my friends or family and I look forward to going back again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My friend and I had an early dinner on the patio - comfy seats and very clean. Our waitress was adorable and very attentive. The menu is incredibly diverse and includes many local and organic foods. Our meals were delicious. The interior is gorgeous, and we would have sat inside except we were in beach cover-ups more or less; we were grateful the staff let us sit down outside :) The ladies room is beautiful and very clean. Excellent all around! Check it out!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went to have a nice intimate dinner on a Sunday night at Sage and our expectations were greatly exceeded. When we arrived we wanted to sit at a table but then decided to sit at the bar. We were greeted by a young man named Tom, the bartender. He made us feel like we could have been having dinner at home or a relatives home. After perusing the menu we were having such a hard time trying to decide. All of the items in this menu just made us even more hungry by reading the descriptions of each item. We even made it a game to see how more enticing we could make it, although it was nearly impossible.

Tom was a very gracious host and server. We never had to wait for a drink or to place our order. I had the red snapper with diver scallops, shrimp, and mussels in a sherry cream sauce. My girlfriend had the rack of lamb. Our dinners were cooked and served to perfection. I could not ask for more for a belated Valentines day dinner. I want to personally thank Tom and the talented chefs of Sage and I look forward to visiting them very soon.

Ironically I decided to write this while sitting at a resturant waiting to place my order