“Food and wine were devine!”
Review of Sage Oyster Bar - CLOSED

Sage Oyster Bar
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harrison and 20th Av
Transit: Public bus and Hollywood trolley stops within a 1-5 minute walk from us.
“Food and wine were devine!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Conservative clean decor with up to date background music made for perfect ambiance.. Foie gras, escargot, lamb lollipops, and chicken saltbucco; Every bite better than the last. Excellent wine list. We choose chateau le chaize. So many great dishes it was hard to choose. Our new favorite restaurant.

Greer, South Carolina
“Hollywood Gem”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and I went to Sage recently to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were happy to discover that this restaurant was closer to where we live than the other Sage location in Fort Lauderdale.
Our dinner was absolute perfection from the beginning to the end. My wife and I are serious "foodies" and we both prepare gourmet meals at home a couple of times a week. We dine out often as well and this area has many fine restaurants. Sage is one the best restaurants that we have ever visited. The quality and presentation of the food are astounding.
The service was impeccable. Our very attentive server, Tom was the best! He was knowledgeable, courteous, engaging, and served us as if we were family.
This is true 5 star dining, and the atmosphere was beautiful as well. A very classy upscale restaurant that should not be missed.

• Visited November 2012
Dania Beach, Florida
“Great, even without electricity!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We went there during the recent storm. Just as we sat down, the power went out. Nevertheless, we were served drinks and salads by candlelight. A wonderful, little neighborhood restaurant!

Visited October 2012
Rochester
“Wonderful service, perfect location, great food!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Great experience! I would recommend the seafood risotto (we got the 1/2 as an appetizer), scallops, and the hot rock. They recently changed their menu and we were more than pleased with their selection. The service was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a nicer waitress that was ready to fulfill each drink refill or question we had, even tourism questions pertaining to what to see/ do in Hollywood. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather and people watching. The prices are very reasonable and they take reservations via "open table" so you can get right in without calling for a reservation. I would highly recommended to everyone!

Hollywood, Florida
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have eaten here several times over the past few years and always have a pleasant dining experience. But this past Saturday was exceptional. I tried the Filet Mignon served on a sizzling hot stone. The steak is served rare so you can heat it to you desired temp as you slice it. The last slice is as hot as the first. My dining companions had the scallops and the crispy duck and were just as pleased as I was. Arturo, Tom and Chef Patrick are on top of all your needs. In fact, Chef Patrick stopped by the table to assist with taking our order and preparing everything to perfection. By far I think Sage has the most beautiful dinning room in the area. White table cloths, napkins and stemware set the mood in this dining room for a casual or fine dining experience. Conveniently located across the street from the parking garage makes this a pleasant dining experience from the moment you park your car.

• Visited September 2012