All reviews rooftop bar olivia restaurant restaurant downstairs mozzarella bar valet rate staff were exceptional keurig coffee maker downtown hollywood growing pains breakfast was delicious front desk big bathroom fort lauderdale and miami valet staff bars and restaurants trolley ride check in was quick and easy
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Location wise, it’s the best of both worlds right in the middle of Fort Lauderdale and Miami.

The service from valet to the front desk staff was perfect. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Oh, by the way, the beds are to die for. Can’t wait to visit again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2019

This hotel adds the luxury touch to the Downtown Hollywood area. I was upgraded to the Hollywood Suite which was amazing! It was quite spacious. The bed was nice and plush and the bathroom towels were some of the softest I've experienced. Heather, the Director of Rooms was warm and pleasant at check in. The Director of Sales Matt Lois went out of his way to guarantee that I had a great. Will definitely recommend this property for business or leisure to my colleagues, friends and family!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

In proximity to downtown restaurants (5 min walking). Super hip hotel, lovely rooftop bar and pool. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Location with lovely downtown is a plus and at the same time only downside if you are a beach fan. However, bikes are for rent directly at the property, within 10-15 min you are at the beach. So all in all an excellent choice for Hollywood.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at CIRC for 5 days, and I must say it was a treat beyond treats. The heated pool was the perfect temperature, the restaurant, Olivia, had some of the best food I have ever had (try the Prosciutto Mozzarella if you don’t believe me), and best of all, the staff was by far the most personable of any hotel I’ve stayed.

Larry, the concierge, was friendly and knowledgeable, helping me to pick out the perfect anniversary spot.

Mandi with front desk was so kind and sweet, with Mackenzie, Juliana, Izzy, Fred, and Heather also being so great.

The maintenance installed an IN-ROOM TABLET (super awesome) where I was able to order some extra towels without even having to call the front desk. Manuel, Carlos, and Ramon helped with that!

Eunice and Juan with housekeeping were so thorough and always made sure my room was spotless when I got back from work.

Overall, by far the best experience I’ve ever had at a hotel. I will be back 100%, and will be excited to see all these new friends again.

You guys were amazing, seeing how you personalize every guest’s stay. Thanks CIRC Hotel!

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 20jeremiahy
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is okay. Housekeeping should use bleach in the bathrooms and sweep. Our bathroom had a urine odor. Customer Service needs some work. When you book you are offered three free gifts, it’s a total scam. I called when I was at the hotel about my gifts and was told I would receive it on check out. Now that I checked out the manager is saying it’s my fault that I did not select free notifications for my gifts. I am very unhappy with this stay and service. Little things go a long way. I will not return.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mauricia14
KaraL505, General Manager at Circ Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Good afternoon Mauricia14,
Thank you for taking the time to review the property from your most recent stay, I am so very sorry that your stay was less than desirable and I am hoping that I can make it better for you. We are partners with a company by the name of Stay Wanderful for the gifts which do come post stay and I want to make sure that you receive proper credit for the stay, when you have a moment can you please email me at klundgren@circhotel.com so that I can look into this for you because we do want our guests to have a great stay and I know that we can make this up for you.

Warm Wishes,