“Great Experience All Around”
Review of Monkitail

Monkitail
Reserve with OpenTable
Monkitail is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 688 Restaurants in Hollywood
Description: Famed Chef & Restarauteur Michael Schulson's contemporary take on classic izakaya featuring shareable small plates, sushi, sake, specialty cockatils & NOKKU - a discreet cocktail lounge open Thursday - Saturday 9PM-2AM.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place! We went for the first time and cant wait to go back. Our server Mario suggested the tasting menu so we couldn't help to try it. Let me tell you, it was one of the best dining experiences I've ever had! Mario gave impeccable service and the food was out of this world. We loved everything! The manager Tony stopped by our table to see how we were doing and found him to be very passionate about this amazing restaurant. Cant wait to come back! Our new hot spot for sure.

2  Thank _roserivas001

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pablo was an amazing server! Food was great. Recommend all the skewers! Had the salmon, miso eggplant, Kobe beef all amazing! Also the Brussels!

2  Thank Talia Y
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came to this restaurant for my friends 40th birthday!!!
It took us a pretty long time to choose where to Celebrate this special day, I am so glad we choice this place, we loved the restaurant so much tat we decided to get a room in the hotel (which was also amazing, clean spacious and a beautiful view)
Special thanks to the manager Tony for helping us organize the Chef's tasting menu we got to try a little bit of everything and the food was delicious !!! Our server was Tani, he explained every dish as it came out and provided quick and memorable service. Highly recommended restaurant no wonder there rating are so high. We will be back !!!

2  Thank cloungemiami
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had dinner there last night with my husband. Just simply impeccable, fantastic, all dishes are so full of flavor! We had the best waiter, THANK YOU PABLO!!! (or Pavlo, not sure of the spelling). He was so knowledgeable and knew when and what to suggest! My husband and I have a taste for fine dining cuisine and this restaurant is by far No1 on our list! Sea bass and scallop sashimi are to die for! Tuna tartar was just fantastic. Brussel sprouts (!!!) were over the top, I could have eaten the whole plate by myself. So much flavor in each dish, yet so different. The drink menu is well thought through as they compliment the food items perfectly! Will be back for sure!

2  Thank Explorer731394
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I had an amazing time and some of the best sushi we've had in south florida. Jamie our server was very knowledgeable and gave us an outstanding experience. Tony the manager was also very nice and all together it was one our best date night experiences. Highly recommend this resturaunt to anyone.

2  Thank billy11796