“I didn't not like the sushi at all....... average at best.”

Sake Thai & Sushi Bar
Ranked #102 of 602 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Raleigh, North Carolina
“I didn't not like the sushi at all....... average at best.”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have no idea how this place has such rave reviews. It's off the beaten path, and I really expected better, fresher sushi being in Florida and not far from the beach.

I tried Tom Yum soup to begin the meal and bland is the best word to describe.

I won't be going back, I've gotten fresher sushi out of the Publix grocery store.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank orreo5859

“Skip dessert”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Came for lunch with a coworker and a client, the food was good. We ordered the dessert special, pumpkin cheesecake with ice cream. After waiting in excess of 10 minutes for the dessert, the cheesecake came and it was frozen. When we mentioned it to the waitress, she said it comes frozen, and everyone eats it that way. We couldn't even put a fork in it. She said she would take it off the bill and the smile we had received during our lunch quickly disappeared. We weren't asked if we wanted something different. We were told the manager would come by and after waiting asked to speak with then and were told they were busy. We asked again before leaving, and spoke with the manager. It's as if simple don't want to hear any complaints. All she said was she removed it from the bill. It wasn't about the $ how about some customer service. Good is good but Sake needs a lesson in customer service!

1 Thank Jns0010
Florida
“THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD !!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is by far the freshest sushi and Thai food in Broward County... I have had them all.. The staff is the best and the prices are good ! I wouldn't eat anywhere else !

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Michpauz
Shanghai, China
“A very fresh Japanese food with Thai hospitality”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had a very fresh Japanese seafood and was served by the Thai waiter which is very warm and good service

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“All about the ginger”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is my favorite place to go for sushi in Hollywood. Katsu roll is absolutely fabulous. They best part is they always make it the way I want it.
But the best thing to have is there ginger dressing. I literally have ginger dressing on any dish there. It is the best in this world. I haven't eaten one bad thing there.
I feel there inst enough servers especially on the busy nights, they could use a little more staff.

• Visited May 2013