“A very fresh Japanese food with Thai hospitality”

Sake Thai & Sushi Bar
Ranked #79 of 647 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had a very fresh Japanese seafood and was served by the Thai waiter which is very warm and good service

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is my favorite place to go for sushi in Hollywood. Katsu roll is absolutely fabulous. They best part is they always make it the way I want it.
But the best thing to have is there ginger dressing. I literally have ginger dressing on any dish there. It is the best in this world. I haven't eaten one bad thing there.
I feel there inst enough servers especially on the busy nights, they could use a little more staff.

1  Thank Mindy F
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Absolutely LOVE this place. I have ordered the sushi and thai food and it is always wonderful. I live about 25 minutes from this place which kind of blows but maybe it's a good thing or I would probably be there multiple times a week. The places near my home just don't measure up to this place. Definitely give Sake's a try and I promise you'll be back for more!

1  Thank Emilosi
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed in Hollywood for 8 nights and eat here 5 times! The Sushi selection, presentation and taste was soooo good. The Thai curry's were numerous and tasted great. The service was also very good and best of all, the price was very reasonable, great value.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant's decor may not be great, but it serves the best sushi in Hollywood. The dragon roll is the best I have tried. The fish is fresh and the service is quick. The prices are reasonable too. Highly recommended.