“Ice cream the way it should be!”

Tasta Gelato & Cafeteria
Ranked #11 of 28 Dessert in Hollywood
Description: Tasta is an Italian brand born in Sicily in 1960. Here you can find the authentic taste of the Italian Gelato (made with the best raw materials), Sicilian Granita and much more. Not only! Enjoy your breakfast and lunch with us.
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

We where going somewhere else, and a friend insisted we actually go here, how lovely i decided to hear this time.
Fresh ice cream.
Come and try it , you all are probably used to ice hard, been standing for days, ice cream. But here your mouth will discover the way it should be, smooth and silky REAL ice cream.
Lots of flavors to choose, nice clean and modern ambiance.

We will be coming for more!!!

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Best italian ice cream in hollywood, imported from italy, amazing. Try the extra dark chocolate, tiramisu and the mango!!!!
Ps: and the espresso is also really good!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Worth a special trip to Hollywood just for this gelato!!! So, so, so good!!! I love chocolate, and they have a lot of great chocolate flavors. I have tried them all except the spicy chocolate because I don't usually like spicy things. The fruit granitas look really good, too, but I always end up going for chocolate. They have a comfortable, nicely decorated, bright space to sit inside, and tables outside, too. The servers have all been very nice who we've had help us--very multicultural, not from Italy, necessarily. I have not tried their coffee. Since the company is apparently based in Sicily (reading their flyers--I never heard of Modica, Sicily, but now I might have to go there!), I would guess the coffee would be good, too. There are plenty of places to eat nearby, too. But save room! If you like ice cream and gelato, DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

When you try Tasta Gelato it's quite difficult find a better taste and quality Gelato, the shop is located in one of the main Hollywood road, is big and perfectly set up like a traditional Italian gelateria, tables inside and outside give you the chance to enjoy your favourite Gelato flavour at the wood Italian traditional tables or outside sit at the cozy small tables feeling the breeze coming from the sea in the hot Floridian evenings.
Tasta Gelato is an experience for your palate, a mix of Italian sensations and feelings.
Thanks for the great job guys!

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner down town and had to try Tasta Gelato. Oh, we were not disappointed. The gelato is authentic italian gelato and it was AWESOME. I had pistachio and my son had vanilla and coffee, the wife had a gelato pie. We all were pleasantly surprised. Really really good