“Nancy the bartender is worth the trip!”
Review of Vino

Vino
Ranked #322 of 607 Restaurants in Hollywood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We sat at the bar and sampled lots of interesting and delicious wine, and enjoyed so much talking to Nancy about the weekly wine tastings here. The bar food--especially the chicken liver pate and fig spread platter we tried--worked beautifully with the wine.

There are newer reviews for Vino

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The place is beautiful, wine was great and the grilled beet salad I had was terrific!
But... I didn't like the host / waiter that answer my questions with a snob attitude and was rude...

When I asked why we need to pay $5 for the wine sampler card if each sample cost money he actually raised his voice at me. Me & my friend didn't felt comfortable at all with his present.

When we asked to switch glassed to taste white wine- he gave us a look like we bothering him.

I was wondering about the 3 cheese plater and asked him how many pieces it's comes with-
1) he gave us wrong info and tell us that only 3 (it's comes with 6)
2) he told me "I know where you getting at- it's small!" and made me feel like I was cheap for asking this question. Very disturbing!

He was listening to the whole conversation that me & my friend had - Can we have some privacy?

I'm a business owner & if I had a person like that walking around like a peacock thinking he is the king of everything I would fire him immediately.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I love the concept of Vino, measured pours of an amazing array of wines, such a fun time with friends, limited menu but the appetizers are amazing, beautiful setting in the downtown area, highly reccomended.

1  Thank LadyDi2233
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Certainly a unique wine tasting experience, and quite cheap. Wouldn't go there if you need food service because not very quick and waiters were a little depressing which didn't do well for the mood of the group. Enjoyed being able to sample great wines from around the world in small portions at affordable prices!

Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

We walked in and there weren't any customers in the place. The owner was at the register and he couldn't be bothered to welcome us to his establishment neither did the bartender or the other waiter. There is also a very green smell to the restaurant. On previous occasions the food and service were very good. Sorry to see that they are too slow to wait on the customers they have now.