“Happy Hour with Friends” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lola's on Harrison

Lola's on Harrison
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola's on Harrison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 574 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 21st Ave
“Happy Hour with Friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

College friends and I decided to go to Lola's for dinner yet we ended up drinking Martinis and nibbling on appetizers. What a great time! Be sure to try the gnocchi appetizer, the mussels and the Camembert - delicious! Drinks were great and staff was very pleasant. This is definitely a place to go!!!

2 Thank EmilyMarquez

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

the Ricotta Gnocchi is AMAZING but the bowl is enough for 3-4 people if your getting it as an appetizer. I couldn't stop eatting it... and the coca-cola ribs... if this is your first time there... get them! you won't be disappointed for sure! Go early and avoid the rush! we got there at 5:15 and there was only one other couple. An hour later it was jammed packed!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Caligau
Medina, Ohio, United States
“OMG what a great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I wanted to take my parents out for their 65th anniversary to a very special restaurant and we found it ... Lola's on Harrison, Hollywood FLA on the web. The customer service was impeccable, our waiter was so attentive and such a doll. I had asked for a table in front of the window and when we walked into the restaurant, the gentleman at the desk knew exactly who we were and sat us front and center in front of the window. We started off with a little bubbly for a toast and ended the evening with two wonderful desserts. This was a restaurant my parents have never been to, but I am sure would go back to. I had read a review about their Coca Cola beef ribs and that was my dinner. They were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad had their flatiron steak, yes there was nothing left on his plate. And my mom had the Grilled Veal Porterhouse and yep, nothing left on her plate either. My husband had a Grilled Veal Porterhouse as well and, yes nothing left. This restaurant was a really GREAT FIND and my husband and I would certainly go back to Lola's when visiting my parents in Pembroke Pines, FL. LOVED THIS RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Judi C
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Engagement Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Thanks Audra and staff for making the evening so enjoyable. Very accommodation and we absolutely will return. Great atmosphere and delicious eats!

Sarasota, Florida
“No idea why people think this is good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I left my hotel on Hollywood Beach and took the trolley into downtown because of the great reviews for this place - particularly for the coca-cola ribs. Yuck. Totally not worth it. The first problem is that the place reeked. I don't know if it was incense (didn't really smell that good) or some weird type of cigarettes, but it was almost enough to make us leave (but we'd come such a long way, so we stayed). I suspect the waitstaff smokes in there during the closed hours. We shared the baked Brie which was essentially a round of Brie like you'd buy at the grocery store heated up and served with store bought crisps. I can make that in my microwave at home. The coca-cola ribs fell off the bones, but were so fatty that I couldn't eat much of them. The onion rings were good, as was the cocktail I got (a unique version of a piña colada). Although several of the desserts sounded good, I was so disappointed in both previous courses, that I decided not to waste the money. The waitstaff was very nice and the atmosphere is good, but between the smell and the mediocre food, I cannot recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014