“Very good gnocchi”
Review of Lola's on Harrison

Lola's on Harrison
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola's on Harrison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 606 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 21st Ave
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The gnocchi is very good. The BBQ with coca-cola looks good, but it is too sweet for my taste. It is definitely a good place to go.

There are newer reviews for Lola's on Harrison

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The new chef owner has kept most of the same menu items and preparations. Best deal and introduction is to try happy hour at the bar, until 8 p.m. for discounted wines, drinks and small plates. There is a large selection of beers and an interesting wine list. I read reviews from some people complaining about prices, which I never quite understand because you can go online and look and the menu.. If you don't like the prices, don't go.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I keep trying this place and wanting to like it but somehow I always feel it falls short of my expectations. The service is pretty good, the atmosphere is pretty, and the wine list is good but the food just doesn't impress me. I have eaten here at least 6 times with large groups, small groups and as a couple so I think I have given it more than a fair chance. After a 2 year hiatus I tried it again and the menu had barely changed, and the dishes we ordered did not taste as good as they did 2 years before. It's a little sad because I want a restaurant of this "calibre" in my neighborhood. This just isn't the right Romeo for this Juliet!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Chef Michael left a gastronomic void when he sold Lola's. We went unknowing the sale as it was rather recent and sudden. To our delight, one of our favorites, the Coca-Cola Ribs where still on the menu and just as sumptuous. The appetizers of the Mussels and the Salmon Tartar were also excellent. Found some failure in the vegetables being bland and over cooked. My veal could have used the special spices but when you have a new chef, you have to give him the chance. Excellent service with an attentive staff. Note to new owner....say hello to each table...it will be meaningful.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Even with travelzoo coupon, this place was too overpriced. Too much fat on a cheap cut of meat, yuk. A la turka much better choice.