Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$106
$96
HolidayInn.com
Riptide Hotel(Hollywood)
$134
$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$140
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$116
$60
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$95
$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$77
$75
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$103
$66
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$215
$205
Curio.com
$246
$219
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

$152
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Well there was only one thing that made me kind of mad there was one lady that was really rude to us but apart of that i really enjoyed my stay in room 780 there was really good service and i really loved the pool and the hotub i really liked how the hotel was close to the board walk and close to littel shops and i also liked jow there was a little cafeteria in the
lobby and 2shops and 1 jewelry i loved my stay there i really hope i can go there again it was worth my money i suggest u go there

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank littel cute r
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear Cute,

It was a pleasure to have you here with us and we’re thrilled that you had a great time here on Hollywood Beach! We’re happy that you were able to take advantage of our oceanfront location and our large, sunny pool. We love offering vacations at a great value and we hope you’ll be back soon for another beach getaway!

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay in the Penthouse Suite. Three levels gave everyone their own space and the elevator made it easy to move from floor to floor. Enjoyed having coffe in the morning and cocktails at night on the private balcony. Hotel is older historical hotel which we enjoyed looking at all the old pictures from the good ole days when it was in its prime. Right on the boardwalk so accessible to lots of restaurants. Would definitely stay again

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Ramrod,

Thank you for being our guest and sharing your feedback! We’re thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed the privacy and views of our spacious penthouse suite. We pride ourselves on the convenience of our location and are glad you appreciated the little details. We hope you made a lot of fun memories with us and we can’t wait to welcome you back!

Kind regards,

Hollywood Beach Resort

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Don't get fooled by the price of this disgusting, rotten place. I stayed 2 nights in this horrible hotel and it was the most disgusting and low class hotel I've ever stayed at. Lets start with the reception area, its a mess and it looks horrible, your first impression should be a nice clean reception and pretty, Not this one and the receptionist she is the most rudest person in this world . she treats the guest as if they were animals not people. Once you get in those elevators mind you only one works from 3. They stink no air , everyone cluttered because only one is working. The rug OMG, what can I say its black, moldy it smells rotten and humid . There isn't any light in the hallway, people smoking weed in there rooms when there are children staying at this hotel. You can smell the food people make in there rooms from the hall. My room was a total mess, the bathroom door nob was broken, the kitchen is smaller than the one I have in my efficiency back home. and the window Curtin is full of wholes so all the light comes throw it. The shower clogged all the time and slippery. Now the pool, on Friday when I arrived there were people inside the pool with glass bottles and smoking everywhere, mind you there was no security watching and my 1 year old daughter was around all this mess. People smoking Pot outside the pool like if pot was legal in Miami. This place is a mess. The roof of the hotel is all broken from the inside you can see the pipe lines. What can I tell you, they should close this disgusting place . I will never again in my life come here and don't be fooled by the pictures they show online that's another part of the hotel they are remodeling and they post it so people can book.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank evevaldes01
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Eve,

We regret that your recent experience with us fell short of your expectations and our goal to provide a welcoming and memorable beach vacation at a great value. In cooperation with our 24-hour security team, we strive to enforce our strict drug-free policy and we were surprised and disappointed to learn that this was not your impression. We appreciate your feedback and extend our apologies that your stay with us was not as you’d hoped.

Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port

Reviewed July 14, 2017

My experience at the Resort was far less than enjoyable or accommodating their was no conceige to assist with luggage to a seven floor room, the parking is lousy at a charge of 22.00 per day and please don't even think they offer a continental breakfast or buffet style breakfastt with the rate NO just a hefty price of $25.00 per person for ?????? After my 1 day stay they forgot my reservations was prepaid through a third party company and debited my credit card $187.00 after I complained they than ,"GET THIS" gives me back $119.00 and states they never got my reservation!!! as reasoning. I am still waiting on my $65.00. the establishment is poorly operated as a resort maybe it could be a resort to stealing of the guest finances and false accusation of allege interaction to ruin the character of the guest. Not in my opinion a vacation resort all the staff have don't care attitude In addition I could not close my room window the air condition was eccentric Public parking is at a rate of 4.50 a hr

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank cindy w
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Cindy,

We thank you for visiting our hotel and sharing your feedback. We’re sorry if you were not made aware that parking and breakfast were not included at the time you made your reservation, as we understand that it’s best to establish clear expectations prior to our guests’ arrival to our property. We also regret if there was any confusion regarding your billing and invite you to reach out to us directly or through the party who initially booked your stay with us in order to resolve any outstanding questions. Once more, we appreciate you sharing and are hopeful we can settle this matter to your satisfaction.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel one year in advance of our stay with booking.com. I was unaware that this hotel was a condo hotel with rooms owned by private owners. If your not booking with the hotel directly then your booking is with a private owner. I was not made aware of this in the booking termsand it really added to my dreadful experience. At the time of booking this resort I did not come across any worrying reviews posted on the booking.com website however this changed as it got closer to my stay. I got concerned when I started reading reviews such as "the hotel from hell that smelled like death". I stuck with it as it was pricey enough at 900 dollars for a small studio apartment and I believed nothing could be that bad.

We arrived on July 1st which was the start Of The 4th of July weekend. The place was a bit hectic with parking a nightmare. Hollywood city owns all the parking and it is a small fortune to park anywhere near the beach even at your own hotel. The situation is crazy and very stressful. When I arrived at the check in desk I was greeted by rude staff. They are all horrible. They speak abruptly to each other and to the guests. I never felt more unwelcome in my life. Any time I passed reception during my stay somebody was complaining about something. I arrived a little earlier than my check in time and was told they did'nt know if our rooms were ready as they are through a private owner and nothing to to with them. The owner had also messed up the rooms as he had my name on 3 rooms instead of 2 and the hotel were unsure which 2 rooms were mine.

They handed me the phone and told me to ring the owner as it was not their problem. After 30 mins of standing at reception trying to contact the owner they just handed me the keys and said "take the two rooms it's not our problem the owner is not responding".

We made our way to the rooms through dirty, dark and very smelly hallways. Both of the rooms upon entering had not yet been cleaned. We made the hotel aware and again they confirmed it was not their problem as my booking was with a private owner. We had a problem with the bathroom door and the hotel reluctantly sent up one of their maintenance team. Long story short we had both rooms sorted by 7pm that evening which was 3 hours later than our assigned check in.

First impressions of this hotel was not good. It's old, very run down and hallways and stairways do smell. The rooms we had were nice, bright and clean and did not smell so that was positive. From the moment we walked into this place we felt unsafe. I was travelling with 2 young kids. The First afternoon we went down to the pool and it was manned by 3 security guards due to the weekend celebrations again adding to the unsafe feeling.

The pictures on the hotels own website and those on booking.com are not a reflection of this hotel. The pool bar does not even open anymore. It is just a shack falling apart. The pool area was nice. The surroundings is a bit shoddy looking but over all the pool is the best part of this hotel. We had a nice stay in the end. The experience could have been so much better. This hotel has massive potential but needs a cash injection.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Brian,

We appreciate you visiting us in Hollywood Beach and value your detailed review. As you’ve discovered, there are multiple vacation management companies within our complex and guests sometimes assume they are our guests and post their reviews to this page. Based on your comments, it seems as though you were the guest of one of the other agencies and regret that we are unable to respond on their behalf. We can, however, apologize that you weren’t made to feel more welcome upon your arrival. While we are not always able to address the concerns of those guests who are not staying directly with us at the Hollywood Beach Resort, we will remind our team members to be kind to and considerate of all those we encounter within our complex. Regardless of whether you were our guest or the guest of another, we appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider a visit with us in the future.