Riptide Hotel(Hollywood)
$134
$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$106
$100
$140
$133
Doubletree.com
$152
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$77
$75
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$116
$80
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$103
$71
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$215
$205
Curio.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$246
$219
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$120
$62
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Posted August 28, 2009
[--]

I ended up having a dispute with this hotel about charges caused to my debit card. Upon arriving at this hotel and inspecting my room and I cancelled my reservation with cause. I was out of the hotel in short order and never regretted my decision. When I left this hotel, I was told my reservation was cancelled that there would be no charges. I never spent one night at this hotel.

When I returned home, I reviewed my checking/debit account and discovered that there was a charge from Ramada for two nights. A few letters were written in regard to the charge and there was some discussion about who had caused the charge. The name on the charge clearly indicated the name Ramada so I believe that this hotel lied to me more than once about charges.

The online booking service that made my reservation did refund the charge but I believe that the online service was just trying to act in a responsible manner. Neither the hotel, nor management companies associated with this hotel provided a written response to my letters. It seems that the charge should never have occurred and Ramada did not act appropriately to correct the problem.

My experience was unpleasant. Upon finding this site after my vacation and reading the reviews, I found that I share many of the same complaints as other people. I did not find the hotel staff to be pleasant, friendly or accommodating. No one ever gave me an apology. I got a refund but it was not easy.

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank Occasiona_vacationer
PhilipQuidilla, Manager at Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2009

Dear Guest,

I do apologized if our property did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately all reservations booked the a third party internet are all prepaid reservations and all charges was made by that same company. I will personally make sure that all your issues will be taken care ASAP. Thank you again for all your patience and we are looking forward to served you better if you decided to come to our property.

Reviewed August 21, 2009

I didn't and had a miserable three days - only saved because we spent as little time in the "hotel" as possible. On star rating - read one of the older reviews that comments it is 1* rather than 2.5*. The hotel room was dirty, the sofa bed truly uncomfortable and the curtains impossible to describe. The bathroom was a joke - the bath would never fully drain and the hot water was intermittent .

OK the corridors were nicely decorated (although not clean) and I suspect the hoetl will appear better when it is repainted - but thats a bit like a woman with cancer getting her nails done in the expectation that she will get better. The staff were slovenly and non smiling (with the exception of one doorman who appeared on the last night) and the whole place just had a bad feel to it. The high speed internet wasn't! It hardly ever worked. The complmentary breakfast - keep it, it was woth every penny that is charged for it!

I was only happy that we booked 3 nights rather than the 6 nights we had available and we moved to a better, cheaper, hotel.

Parking - $15!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Podgorica21
MiamiGary, Manager at Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2009

We at the Ramada Downtown Hollywood are sorry to read that Podgorica21 and family had such a bad stay. These are not normal occurances at our hotel as you can see from our more recent reviews.
It is not mentioned if we had the opportunity to remedy the situations they were having because we have maintanence staff that is well equiped to take care of plumbing and hot water and we have 24hr tech support for the wireless internet. We also have 2 complimentary computers in our lobby with printers for our guests. Our breakfast maintains the quality and specifications that Ramada requires and more. We have a variaty of cereals, breakfast pasreries,breads,juices,yogurts, and 1 hot item such as pancakes,waffles,french toast etc. We have indoor parking garage. We do not charge $15.00. I am available to discuss this stay as well as any inquiry anyone may have. I can be contacted at 954-927-3341.

Reviewed August 11, 2009

The location can't be beat. Our ocean front queen room was not large but plenty big enough with full size fridge, range, microwave, table and chairs, etc. Very clean. Smelled a bit musty, but I took a candle and it cleared it right up. View was excellant. Pool was wonderful. Parking could be a little cheaper for guests.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank J39JACK
Reviewed August 11, 2009

50 characters is not enough.
1.No A/C room 602(room 601 controls it)
2.Moved to another room 660 and waited 5 hrs - (new room gas smell from stove)
3.Valet - Scratched the tire and rim on daughters veh
4. Concierge rude, Front Desk - Rude -
5. Dirty towels, stained bed sheets

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Waited 4 hours for room, did not get room payed for. Male dest manager was so nasty. When I complaned to Hugh Townsent I go a letter saying to bad next time see the same person that was so mean and have a nice stay. I'm a positive person who always makes the best, but this trip still gives me nightmares, about how badly we where treated.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family