Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$106
$100
Riptide Hotel(Hollywood)
$104
$141
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$103
$71
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$152
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$77
$75
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$116
$80
$205
Curio.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$246
$219
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$120
$62
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2009

The location can't be beat. Our ocean front queen room was not large but plenty big enough with full size fridge, range, microwave, table and chairs, etc. Very clean. Smelled a bit musty, but I took a candle and it cleared it right up. View was excellant. Pool was wonderful. Parking could be a little cheaper for guests.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank J39JACK
Reviewed August 11, 2009

50 characters is not enough.
1.No A/C room 602(room 601 controls it)
2.Moved to another room 660 and waited 5 hrs - (new room gas smell from stove)
3.Valet - Scratched the tire and rim on daughters veh
4. Concierge rude, Front Desk - Rude -
5. Dirty towels, stained bed sheets

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Waited 4 hours for room, did not get room payed for. Male dest manager was so nasty. When I complaned to Hugh Townsent I go a letter saying to bad next time see the same person that was so mean and have a nice stay. I'm a positive person who always makes the best, but this trip still gives me nightmares, about how badly we where treated.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2009

After reading all the reviews we went in with pretty low expectations. However, we were pleasantly surprised with the beach resort. Don’t get me wrong... the place is older and could use some more renovation. (We did read an article recently that they are starting another 15 million dollar renovation on the Beach resort so that is good news). We also noticed an odd smell when you walk into the lobby but I am beginning to think that is the smell of Florida! But this hotel has definite CHARM and history and we loved it. The location couldn’t be beat and everything was close by. Food, bars, boardwalk, and ocean were right there (world famous Le Tub was in walking distance). There is also a mini-mart right next to the lobby which was very useful.

As far as the rooms, ours was nice. We were on the 7th floor and my other family members were on the 5th. Both rooms were nicely decorated, had kitchenettes, granite countertops, and a fridge. The rooms were cleaned every day - no complaints. The continental breakfast wasn’t bad (it was free), if you like pastries and such. The staff was always nice and they were very helpful.

We stayed there for 5 days (6/29 - 7/5). I’m so glad we picked to stay here for the 4th of July because the hotel and beach were right in the heart of the fireworks show and the bustling boardwalk. My husband and I, along with my other family members both agreed that we would stay here again when we come back to Hollywood Beach.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank papasandnic
Reviewed July 16, 2009

I have stayed here many times b4. you get what you pay for. BUT this time it was a disaster. i was to stay for 4 nights and booked 2 rooms. a $1200.00 stay. I was also having my daughter's SWEET 16 party on the 2nd floor. to make a long story short security was VERY unprofessional and even when my experience went to Property Manager it got WORSE! they do not believe in customer satisfaction. I was treated like ____. so I left after one night. knowing that this would be VERY inconvient. I was left no choice.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family