See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2008

We had gone to this hotel in the past, but since 2008 it has been renovated. Quite a beautiful and confortable place to stay. Very close to the center of town and close to the beach.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed August 21, 2008

The rooms were so clean and all the funiture is new. My kids had a great time and the location couldn't be better. You are right next to the beach, boardwalk & various shops. The staff was very accomodating, knew the area and was able to give us some great restaurant recomendations.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2008

Nice, reasonable hotel in a good location. Rooms are new and clean which is a high priority as I travel with my family. Would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank pbar71
Reviewed August 13, 2008

Frist & For Most, I Must Say The Manger(TAMMIE) Was Fantastic. Went Out Of Her Way To Make Sure Everyone Had A Great Stay.The Hotel Was One Block From The Beach,Shop's,Food

When I Retrun To HollyWood Fl. I Will Stay At The Charter House

• Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank WILDCAT_8
Reviewed July 31, 2008

We loved this place. We went to Hollywood to gamble at the Hard Rock, but decided paying over $300 a night to stay there wasn't worth it. Rather stay on the beach, & save $200 for gambling!! The rooms were clean, it had free WiFi, and was steps from the beach. The broadwalk is fun with lots of bars and places to eat. I highly recommend the Charter House!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with friends