“Nice and peaceful place”
Review of Richard's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Richard's Motel
Ranked #58 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
“Nice and peaceful place”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I stayed in Richard's motel (main office) for a couple of weeks. It's surrounded with trees and flowers, very nice and quiet place. The pool is also nice and surrounded with palm trees. The staff was very kind. The room was clean. I had AC, TV, phone, fridge and microwave. The only thing I didn't like was shower. It has a curtain instead of a cabin. But it's OK for the price. I think one cannot find anything better for that low price. I'd like to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
5 Thank Vovann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Gatineau
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We were stuck in a cheap room... I had to complaint about the shower... The bed was a cheap mattress with $2.00 pellows... I wanted to leave but they didn't want to give my money back so we were stucked there for nine more days... I don't know how they got there triple AAA but I will make sute that AAA will know about my nightmare at Richard's Motel

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Loriolaramee
No. Adams Ma.
Reviewed April 14, 2009

Stayed at Richard Apartments. We were looking for a two bedroom condo in the Hollywood area,(didn't want to be stuck in a hotel room for 5 days). Found Richard's Motel online. Must admit I was a little afraid of what I was going to get for the price, but was pleasantly surprised. Very clean and roomy 2 bedroom,1 bath, kitchen, and living room,(even had a washer and dryer). I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business