“Issues. But, great value for your money.”
Review of Richard's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Richard's Motel
Ranked #57 of 71 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We got the last room available, a one bedroom with full kitchen. As a result, the clerk or owner gave it to us for less than the usual price, $57!

The bathroom was 90% clean and infested with ants. Even one of the towels had an ant crawling on it. The kitchen was clean though. The bathroom tub was upgraded. Everything else was 70's-80's vintage. The Pool looked nice. The grounds were taken care of. The a/c was over the bed and was so loud, I couldn't sleep. Won't stay there again, but a person who has a limited budget could make it work.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank onlinescoop

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Clean, comfortable and an excellent value for the money. I stayed in one of the studio apt. for one night(Only looking for a room but thats what they gave me). Nice people! Wanted to be close to the airport for an early morning flight.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank TheBoatManCt
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We will recommend Richard's motel for the quality of services. The staff are nice and pay attention to our needs.
Our room was nice and clean. Fabulous outdoor setting.The BBQ was at our disposal.
Bilingual or trilingual staff, French, English or Spanish.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Lucie L
Reviewed January 29, 2011

I was in South Florida for a few meetings and vacation. This is my third stay at this place.
I stayed in different condos 3 times. The place is really clean and well maintained. The owner is available and the staff very polite.
Located on US 1, it is close to everything. For the kind of money they are asking it is hard to beat.
I only have one little criticism, their internet connection sucks. If you are there for a long period and need to do some transaction on line, forget it. I am certain that the owner Richard will correct the problem.
I recommend this place with no hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ReneSheridan
Reviewed June 13, 2010

its a great place very clean and relaxing.....minutes to the beach, the staff very nice and friendly. Richard is a great guy who takes his buisness very personally. Its his job to make sure your stay is the BEST. I would stay again, and recommend you stay too.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dezsoe75
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I stayed in Richard's motel (main office) for a couple of weeks. It's surrounded with trees and flowers, very nice and quiet place. The pool is also nice and surrounded with palm trees. The staff was very kind. The room was clean. I had AC, TV, phone, fridge and microwave. The only thing I didn't like was shower. It has a curtain instead of a cabin. But it's OK for the price. I think one cannot find anything better for that low price. I'd like to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
5  Thank Vovann
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We were stuck in a cheap room... I had to complaint about the shower... The bed was a cheap mattress with $2.00 pellows... I wanted to leave but they didn't want to give my money back so we were stucked there for nine more days... I don't know how they got there triple AAA but I will make sute that AAA will know about my nightmare at Richard's Motel

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple