“Amazing!”

and 1 more site!
Angelfish Inn
Ranked #29 of 73 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My family and I stayed here just a short time but I loved it. Very clean rooms, short walk to the broadwalk and amazingly friendly staff. Karin makes you feel right at home. I would defiantly stay here again!! The turtles in the courtyard were also a plus :-)

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I recently spent 5 nights at the Angelfish Inn and it was my third time staying there. It's such a wonderful place for a vacation. The rooms have everything you need and are so comfortable and quaint. The courtyard is the perfect place for your morning coffee or an evening nightcap. Beach towels and chairs are provided for fun in the sun. The boardwalk and beach are less than a block away. The owner, Karin, is very accommodating and friendly. Everytime I am there, it feels like I am home. I will definitely go back again and again.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just had my first visit to Angelfish Inn and it definitely won't be the last. An awesome family location or perfect for a quiet couples retreat. All the rooms have the basic necessities and great kitchens for cooking your own meals. The courtyard with the pond and the friendly cats was a great place to relax. The hotel owner, Karin, made you feel like she was welcoming you into her home instead of just providing a hotel room. I can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is my second trip to the Angelfish Inn. I came with a large group of women representing the United States Coast Guard Moms. This is really the perfect destination for a gathering of that nature. The courtyard in the center of the Inn is really the perfect place to congregate, laugh, talk and just relax. It's sheltered from the street and has a large canopy overhang and is surrounded by the colorful walls decorated with fun little trinkets as well as the large turtle pond and a friendly cat or two :) I found this time of the year (April/May) to be the PERFECT time to go. It was the right combo of sun and a more temperate climate and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely. As always, it's a short walk to fun little pubs and the not-too-crowded Hollywood Beach. Since I live in CA, I don't have the luxury of bobbing off shore in the warm water, enjoying what the ocean has to offer. If you're looking for an affordable vacation in a quaint, funky, hip and cool place with an eclectic group of neighbors and an extremely friendly and fun owner, than this is for you! This definitely will not be my last trip here :)

Room Tip: I've stayed in three different rooms here. They all have something unique to offer but I think t...
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Just returned from my third trek to the Angelfish Inn in Hollywood Florida. Absolutely love the character and charm of the establishment. The rooms are well stocked with the essentials, and decorated with a traditional south Florida appeal. The best part of the inn though, is the cozy courtyard area with a turtle pond, shaded seating area, friendly inn kittys purring by your feet, and the best people chatting and people watching spot! The owner Karin was as gracious a hostess as I recall, leading out chairs for the beach thats only a block away and letting us use her kuerig in the office at will. Personally one thing I like about this inn that some of the other small independent inns I stay at lack- there are laundry facilities!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My kids(ages 11, 11 and 16) and I stayed at the Angelfish Inn April 2-4 2013. Had a great time! Loved the courtyard with the fish, turtles and cats. We had the one bedroom suite which was definately spacious enough. Litterly steps from the beach, couldn't ask for a better location! Karin, thanks for everything. Will definately be back soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband, myself, and our dog stayed at the Angelfish Inn in March 2013. We absolutely loved everything about the Inn. The rooms were quant. The Inn is dog friendly. Our golden retriever loved laying in the courtyard and the Angelfish Inn owners. Everything about the Inn was perfect for what we like - simple, clean, great location to the beach, dog friendly, relaxing atmosphere, and friendly staff! We would definitely be staying here when we are back in Hollywood, FL!

• Stayed: March 2013