“Awesome Inn”

and 1 more site!
Angelfish Inn
Ranked #27 of 73 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just had my first visit to Angelfish Inn and it definitely won't be the last. An awesome family location or perfect for a quiet couples retreat. All the rooms have the basic necessities and great kitchens for cooking your own meals. The courtyard with the pond and the friendly cats was a great place to relax. The hotel owner, Karin, made you feel like she was welcoming you into her home instead of just providing a hotel room. I can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is my second trip to the Angelfish Inn. I came with a large group of women representing the United States Coast Guard Moms. This is really the perfect destination for a gathering of that nature. The courtyard in the center of the Inn is really the perfect place to congregate, laugh, talk and just relax. It's sheltered from the street and has a large canopy overhang and is surrounded by the colorful walls decorated with fun little trinkets as well as the large turtle pond and a friendly cat or two :) I found this time of the year (April/May) to be the PERFECT time to go. It was the right combo of sun and a more temperate climate and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely. As always, it's a short walk to fun little pubs and the not-too-crowded Hollywood Beach. Since I live in CA, I don't have the luxury of bobbing off shore in the warm water, enjoying what the ocean has to offer. If you're looking for an affordable vacation in a quaint, funky, hip and cool place with an eclectic group of neighbors and an extremely friendly and fun owner, than this is for you! This definitely will not be my last trip here :)

Room Tip: I've stayed in three different rooms here. They all have something unique to offer but I think t...
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Just returned from my third trek to the Angelfish Inn in Hollywood Florida. Absolutely love the character and charm of the establishment. The rooms are well stocked with the essentials, and decorated with a traditional south Florida appeal. The best part of the inn though, is the cozy courtyard area with a turtle pond, shaded seating area, friendly inn kittys purring by your feet, and the best people chatting and people watching spot! The owner Karin was as gracious a hostess as I recall, leading out chairs for the beach thats only a block away and letting us use her kuerig in the office at will. Personally one thing I like about this inn that some of the other small independent inns I stay at lack- there are laundry facilities!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My kids(ages 11, 11 and 16) and I stayed at the Angelfish Inn April 2-4 2013. Had a great time! Loved the courtyard with the fish, turtles and cats. We had the one bedroom suite which was definately spacious enough. Litterly steps from the beach, couldn't ask for a better location! Karin, thanks for everything. Will definately be back soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband, myself, and our dog stayed at the Angelfish Inn in March 2013. We absolutely loved everything about the Inn. The rooms were quant. The Inn is dog friendly. Our golden retriever loved laying in the courtyard and the Angelfish Inn owners. Everything about the Inn was perfect for what we like - simple, clean, great location to the beach, dog friendly, relaxing atmosphere, and friendly staff! We would definitely be staying here when we are back in Hollywood, FL!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed here in May of 2012 before our cruise out of Miami. We have already booked a room before our cruise in May of this year!Karin the owner makes you feel part of the family. The rooms are very very clean and comfortable.Being minutes from the beach is an added bonus and there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. If you are looking for a stuffy fancy hotel this is not for you,but if you are looking for clean comfortable room where the owners want you to feel at home this is your place! We live on the west coast of Florida and have found the perfect place to stay only a few hours from home. Jerry one of the cats that lives here is so sweet. He will follow you into your room if you let him.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had an extended stay at the Angelfish Inn (year and half) and what a great experience and place!!! The location is ideal if you're looking for a beach experience. Walk from the Inn 50 yards to the board walk and the beach. The owner of the property is very nice, engaged, and flexible. The property is older, but it's very clean with all updated beds, furniture and kitchenettes. The patio area has two grills and a nice covered picnic table and chairs. Creates a little secluded area for the guests. I was there on assignment for work and it was so nice to be able to come home from work and enjoy the convenience of the property and location - so much to do at the beach and has decent/to really good spots for food (LeTub is a must)! Also convenient to Arts Park and the Hollywood circle. Also very close to the FLL airport. I strongly recommend this place specifically over other mom & pop properties. The owner makes the difference!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good - a couple are more like suites for the longer stay.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo