“EXCELLENT AND FUN.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: off route 441
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We visited on a busy evening prior to the show next door. Despite it`s size the service was very personal and the food tasted fresh and good.

All of us had Sushi starters followed by a variety of mains which were delicious.

Only downer was the pricing which seemed a little steep.

1  Thank MIKEFOODY

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The food is overpriced but good. The decor is awesome, really love the style of the place. Bummer about the staff.

We felt like sooner we left the happier the employees would be. We ordered and they brought the food and the bill. Since I ordered a water and had flip flops and a t shirt on my bill wasn't going to be that big, he had bigger fish to fry. Water sat empty during my meal and didnt get refreshed the rest of the night. I was looking for a quick bite so wasn't that big of deal, but if this is the standard I wouldn't look to return.

1  Thank Cursive9
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This place was amazing. Although the service was not the best the food and ambience was fantastic. My favorite part was the cotton candy at the end. My date and I put some in the sake cup and poured hot sake over it- boom!! Cotton candy flavored sake :)

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Liked - outdoor seating viewing the fountain, good food and beverage menu, tasty food.
Disliked - overpriced, only open for dinner.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Rude staff, specially the hostess, people were even talking about it while waiting for a table. Food was ok but pricey.